• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Describe Your Favorite Movie Horribly

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Computer nerds and hackers with really bad skin spend their free time in VR simulations where they are the sexiest, coolest clique and wear the best black leather outfits whilst never breaking a sweat. One of their hacker friends rats them out to the authorities. Their virtual exploits inspire a popular gimmick in third person shooter games.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
An obnoxious looking guy with an attitude problem and a huge dong fucks everything that moves, particularly girls on roller skates, while making a lot of money out of it.

A hack film maker seeks to make his magnum opus when he meets his muse in the form of a virile, young, aspiring actor.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Leonardo DiCaprio on an island of pot.....That's actually a pretty good description. I surprise myself. I should write movie reviews. People would like that. I mean, it would help them to decide to see movies. The problem is I wait til they come to DVD these days before I see them. Our movie theaters are too dumpy for me.

Gone

Guy stalks a couple and asks a kid about the name of his ball. He buys a book in the end.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
An aging socialite experiences a heart attack-induced vision where she revisits her past youth. She doesn't change much that occurs between her youth and the moment she suffers the heart attack, but learns quite a bit in the process, thereby giving her motivation to change her life when she wakes up in the hospital. She reconciles with her estranged husband.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tight-knit underground community eventually repels group of reckless female explorers.

Guy walks off set of long-running serial and is never heard from again.

Feral child endangers wildlife by playing with fire.

Caretaker lost in blizzard after drinking too much.

Woman confronts prior coworkers and boss regarding her early termination.

Kid wants to grow up, then decides it's overrated.

Dead-beat dad finally makes it home just to say goodbye to daughter before leaving to chase tail.

Guy who can't fall asleep finally succeeds.

Socially avoidant woman chooses abusive boyfriend over popular sports jock, claiming "he's changed."

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^^^reminds me of

Feral child and expert boomerang thrower meets a quiet loner who becomes a folk hero in his community after helping the child's family deal with a violent gang.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A mother is alone with two bratty boys when her husband is deployed for another tour in Iraq, and so she asks her droopy brother to come help babysit. The kids hate him until they find out he has a part-time job wearing a giant blue mascot suit, and then they love him.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A big-headed blue alien villain with a walking fish as an ally defeats his nemesis super hero and takes over a city. He starts to date the super hero's girlfriend whilst disguised as a grumpy librarian, and causes havoc to the city, but then he gets bored so makes a new super hero for him to fight. The super hero ends up being even more evil than the blue alien, so the latter has to turn into a super hero.

A bunch of short men and an even tinier man try to kill a giant dragon by dumping molten gold on it, but just succeed in making the dragon mad so it flies off and burns a village.

Two secret agents from rival countries try to kill each other, but then are forced to work together to save a young woman's father from an evil lady who's using him to make a bomb. One of the secret agents ends up having a love affair with the evil lady, and the other one saves him by setting a torturer on fire via an electrical chair.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A boy with a wierd scar and some magic talents goes to a special school and kills a bald guy

Obvious here

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Brother of lawyer's girlfriend eats pet for 13,000£.

Cat endangered by exotic pet acquired by irresponsible crew and corporate greed.

Carb bandit swept into street riots finally exonerated by hooker's ghost.

Whiny thieves murder large woman trying to avenge her dead husband.

Rebellious multilingual vandal eventually put down by proper authorities.

Insane woman finds stability in religious community while caring for new baby.

Jilted husband works through mortality issues with help of eccentric kid.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
A whiny kid becomes evil because of mommy and daddy issues and the dark side who is then eventually redeemed with love and the good side.

A homo-erotic adventure

my favorite one so far (3 first page of thread)
witty but not pretentious.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ghostbuster dude experiences loss and disillusionment in WWI, abandons the world of his privileged upbringing, embarks on journey of self-discovery and is remarkably straight-faced and serious throughout his shenanigans.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Not necessarily a favorite, but: Officer tries to solve cases before maternity leave. Everyone else is useless.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Obnoxious, mentally retarded frog-horse creature meets two wizards and a boy, ventures into the world of politics and war in an effort to free his people and regain the trust of the community that banished him for being an absolute fucktard. Also, irresponsible adults allow a child to drive in a very fast, dangerous race, cavalierly placing bets on him. A villain lurks in the shadows but it's obvious to everyone watching this movie.

A bodyguard romances a senator he has been entrusted to protect. An elderly dracula has business dealings with giant bugs and enlists a fanboy's worst nightmare as his assassin and enforcer. Some guy tries to sell drugs to the bodyguard's partner.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
here is something less pretentious.

Dog bites man.

Fish bites man.

Plant bites man.

Gremlin bites man.

Mini-man bites man.

Vampire bites man.

Werewolf bites man.

Zombie bites man.

Dinosaur bites man.

Woman bites man.

Man bites man.

Man bites sandwich.

Man bites plastique.

Man bites candy bar.

Reality bites.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
here is something less pretentious.

Dog bites man.

Fish bites man.

Plant bites man.

Gremlin bites man.

Mini-man bites man.

Vampire bites man.

Werewolf bites man.

Zombie bites man.

Dinosaur bites man.

Woman bites man.

Man bites man.

Man bites sandwich.

Man bites plastique.

Man bites candy bar.

Reality bites.

Now you have to find a way to work bytes into one.