• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tattoos are a form of mental illness

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When you get a tattoo, doesn't it just reveal the depth of your mental illness?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
why is this in A&E? If you're discussing mental illness or making a case for it, stick it in psychology or something.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Women with Tattoos and Psychiatric Disorders - Attitudes Towards Women With Tattoos
"By the end of this study, it was found that women with tattoos were more likely to be younger, to drink more alcohol, to have more psychiatric symptoms and to show borderline personality features than were the non tattooed women. They were also more likely to report child sexual abuse and the conclusion is that tattoos in women are statistically linked to child sexual abuse, and to later psychopathology in some women (Archives Of Women's Mental Health)."

- - - Updated - - -

why is this in A&E? If you're discussing mental illness or making a case for it, stick it in psychology or something.

Because tattooing is a form of art.

Jaguar

A shoo-in for mental illness:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I need to find a safe space. :shock:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ummm... where the hell did this come from? :shock:

also [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] ... don't tattoo your soles... they don't last very well and it tickles like crazy!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol clever play to strike one in whatever way. My body is a clean slate.

ummm... where the hell did this come from? :shock:

also @Forever ... don't tattoo your soles... they don't last very well and it tickles like crazy!

Lol dw I won't, if I ever tattoo myself I assure you my sensitive areas will be sure not to be on there. I don't plan on sleeving either haha!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol clever play to strike one in whatever way. My body is a clean slate.

Lol dw I won't, if I ever tattoo myself I assure you my sensitive areas will be sure not to be on there. I don't plan on sleeving either haha!

Of all the soles that I met on my travels, yours was the most… human.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What about henna tattoos? Are those just an indicator of seasonal depression or something?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Well, you demonstrated in the Graveyard that you hate my guts anyway. Just like Marmy hated my guts, and just about everybody else's guts, because of misanthropy. I bet she has a lot of tats.