• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I think therefore I am....

ToniTheSlut

MBTI Type
ENTP
How simple our egocentric view of the world can be. I think, therefore I am, and all the world revolves around me. My thoughts are as infinite as the world, and my mind, my vessel to which my identity forms.

I am not am because I think. I know that I am when I stand in the wind and feel the wind, the water, the world pass beyond me, but never overcome. There is nothing more alive than being a rock from which wind, sand, water, rain, earth mold themselves in its presence, swaying to the right, the left, or any other direction. I am, because I exist until my bones turn to sand, then and only then, do I not exist. That's false. Even if my bones were to turn to sand, if I am remembered by my loved ones, friends, family, neighbors, I could even exist beyond my bones. For as long as people will remember me, I exist.

I do not exist because I think. I exist because there is actually physical evidence of my presence. I think because, I can. Maybe these tired bones, will live less than I ever did. Perhaps my life has just begun.

Sorry, listening to Queen tonight and that popped in my head.