• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do not think about it just do it

Lark

Recommend three things, quickly, do not think about it, just do it.

One thing to read.

One thing to watch.

One thing to do.

I'll go first:

Read Iron Dragons Daughter.

Watch South Park, Season one.

Drink whiskey sours.

(this is a kind of spin on the "I've never seen star wars" radio show on the BBC)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
A monster calls

American horror story- its actually good this season so far- not great, but good at least- better than last by far.

Bungee jump. Dont know why but it sounds like fun

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
History of the World in 6 Glasses. If you are a history buff, you'll love it. It summarizes world history with six drinks: Beer, Wine, Liquor, Tea, Coffee, and Coca-Cola.

Since OP said South Park, I'm gonna say Archer. Archer is a fun character that I can't help but root for. Definitely would like to see how people type the main cast.

Draw a picture of a character you hate.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Neverwhere Neil Gaiman

Baccanno

Make love by candlelight
e28c5c2ce07f03f5c763948b6b5b1a76_480.jpg

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Other people