• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Cubs Are Going to Win the World Series

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm a total Giants fan. Bay Area native what do you expect?! But I've been watching the Cubs/Dodgers game and anyone who beats the Dodgers instantly has my nod. But shoot, Cubs and Indians both in the World Series? This is awesome. I'm rooting for the Cubs all the way but any team that wins in the end will be awesome.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I never had doubts about this series. None, the Cubs were unstoppable. Now that one long drought is gone, they have to work on the big one. Cleveland will bring it, take it from a fan of a team that plays them 1000026454 times a season (exaggeration but they're in our division so it seems like a weekly thing). They are good. However, I am very pleased that this series won't leave the Midwest.

Crabs

Permabanned
I'm rooting for the Cubs all the way...

:cheers:

I never had doubts about this series. None, the Cubs were unstoppable. Now that one long drought is gone, they have to work on the big one. Cleveland will bring it, take it from a fan of a team that plays them 1000026454 times a season (exaggeration but they're in our division so it seems like a weekly thing). They are good. However, I am very pleased that this series won't leave the Midwest.

I wish Chicago was playing at Wrigley first. I think it's ridiculous that an exhibition all-star game, and not season records, are what determines home-field advantage in the World Series.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, the black cat of 1969. [MENTION=1180]miss fortune[/MENTION]

The Cubs were in first place at the time, but after the cat appeared, the Cubs lost the game and eventually fell eight games behind the Mets in the standings, missing that season's playoffs.

I always think black cats are good luck. It's a weird thing I have. F*ck the system!

Crabs

Permabanned
It case anyone missed game 6.

I always think black cats are good luck. It's a weird thing I have. F*ck the system!

It was good luck for the Mets, but not for the Cubs.

Fuck goats too! ...Not literally though.

Crabs

Permabanned
Sad day. But there is hope in this young sage's prediction from 1993.

800x400-Kid-Predicted-Cubs-2016-World-Series-In-1993.png

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sure they are just setting it up so their ultimate victory will be even more amazing. w00t

This way it looks like the Curse tried to break them, and they still battled forward and overcame it.

Crabs

Permabanned
Why are the Cleveland Nazis even allowed to play in the MLB? They're whole team is a bunch of racists!!!

cleveland-indians_416x416.jpg

I'm sure they are just setting it up so their ultimate victory will be even more amazing. w00t

This way it looks like the Curse tried to break them, and they still battled forward and overcame it.

The Cubs could've used Negan in their lineup last night.

Crabs

Permabanned
I just pitched a no-hitter on MLB 15 against the Indians. This is a good sign for tonight's game.

Also, if anyone missed Bill Murray's rendition of Take Me Out to the Ballgame, here ya go.

Crabs

Permabanned
For motivational purposes, I propose that the 7th inning stretch become a 2nd inning stretch in Game 5.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For the first time in over a century, the Chicago Cubs will win the World Series. Back to the Future II was only a year off - that's Nostradamus-like accuracy.

It seems pretty unlikely at this point

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When they win in Game 7, this will be the yugest win ever!

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!

or something like that...