• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dhaka and Rivers of Blood - Photoshop Challenge

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The latest viral meme is the Dhaka rivers of blood story, in which the celebration of Eid, and the sacrificial slaughter of animals to Allah, coincided with a large amount of rain, producing rivers of blood.

My question for the forum is, which pic is photoshopped, the top or bottom one?

14370189_1376149645736015_880865111447053348_n_zpsr5gv2the.jpg

14358832_1376149669069346_2502031313324599763_n_zpsq6dg89ae.jpg

Trash Panda

Retired
Are you asking me to find a specific flaw in either image to discern which one is photo shopped? Because idk. I cant tell. Normally I think someone would assume the top image is the altered image... Like this is some sort of trick question situation. Either way, I've guessed at both and you said you would reveal the answer when someone guessed it so... Which is it? Or is it both?

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
The top pic shows natural blood dispersal at the feet of those walking.

In the bottom pic the skin tones of those same people are un-natural. Also the advertisements on the wall are the same color as the pea-green water.

This isn't a huge surprise to anyone who has seen pics of the Dolphin hunts in Taiji (see movie Blackfish).

dolphin_zpsia6ywedg.jpg

The outrage is interesting to observe. I am a meat eater but I am not in denial re: the amount of animals sacrificed to our own gods of greed. It is heinous how we treat animals and future generations will likely judge us accordingly. 99 Million chickens suffer to death a year in the U.S. Meaning that they die of mistreatment before even arriving to be slaughtered.

The blood of animals runs red around the globe.