• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Long Way Round

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
As anybody watched this TV documentary show in which actors Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman travel around the world from London to New York, eastward, on their bikes?

I'm really liking it. For those who watched the show what do you reckon are their respective MBTI types?

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Someone on here guessed ENFP for Ewan McGregor back in the day.

Interesting aside: my friend Alena is from Magadan, the nearly-inaccessible town in the Russian Far East that figures prominently in the Long Way Round.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Ah yes. That's a peculiar place to live in to be sure.

So does anyone any similar series? I've just realized I have never given it much thought but I love tv shows about traveling. I'm already trying to get to see Long Way Down by the same two guys but I need more!!!

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
We also loved Long Way Round and have Long Way Down next up on our list!

There's a fantastic series done by a German photographer who visited all the world's deserts on his motorcycle. Sorry can't remember the name. He produced a book of photographs as well as the video series.