• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Milo Yiannopoulos Smacks Down Self-Righteous Reporter Terry Moran

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
so if he incites hate and violence he shouldnt change? sounds teflon to me and not someone who should have followers. his choice...shows who he is and what he cares about. wonder why people personally attack him. he is just as easy a target as the people he riles up.
The fact that he has one valid point doesn't make him a good person.

I believe that he should "change," and I agree that this whole thing speaks to his character. He totally deserves to be attacked. But that's all up to him -- and it's also on him.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do think he feels his homosexuality gives him a shield behind from which he thinks he can say anything he wants.

Still can't help enjoying his debates even if he is a prick