• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best Comedies?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What are some of the best comedy series you have seen? It is especially interesting to hear about quirky, unusual ones.

I've been feeling a bit like Q from Star Trek because I've already watched almost every comedy known to mankind, and several multiple times. I guess I have avoided or not finished the most angry, loud comedies, but I'm running out of funny business!

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
1. Sledge Hammer - late 80s comedy about a detective who talks to his gun
2. The Goldbergs - comedy about life in the 80s
3. Three's Company - the series got better with Mr. Furley but you've probably already seen it.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
People Like Us is one of my faves. It's a mockumentary about different professions. I thought it was funny but it's probably not everyone's cup of tea.

mystik_INFJ

Permabanned
I always did fancy Married With Children. Old school but the jokes and themes are still present today. Sarcasm.

I also enjoyed Psych. I found it funny and good weekend fun. Silly and addictive.

I also love South Park. Offensive and rough. Perfect.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Currently, I like Portlandia.
I'm kind of under a rock when it comes to current TV though.

Really bad movies can be great comedy.
I laughed all the way through Mariah Carey's Glitter.
The movie often called "worst movie ever" - The Room. At least watch some youtube clips of that one :happy2: .

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Really bad movies can be great comedy.
I laughed all the way through Mariah Carey's Glitter.
The movie often called "worst movie ever" - The Room. At least watch some youtube clips of that one :happy2: .
I haven't seen it, but I have seen Deadfall all the way through. :D I never did understand what the deal was with the scissor hand guy. :shrug: Anyway, Nicolas Cage was basically allowed to run free and the results were ... really different.