• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World Cup of Hockey

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Hockey fans of TypoC will you be following this event this year? I think it's nice to have something in Septmeber other than the preseason. I'm optimistic about it.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Of course, it's my favorite sport.

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Of course, it's my favorite sport.

Only thing I scratch my head at is the two teams not based in a specific country but I feel like this will be fixed in the next World Cup. I'd like to see the NHL increase its presence in the international scene as it could possibly promote more NHL caliber players from countries we wouldn't normally expect.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Only thing I scratch my head at is the two teams not based in a specific country but I feel like this will be fixed in the next World Cup. I'd like to see the NHL increase its presence in the international scene as it could possibly promote more NHL caliber players from countries we wouldn't normally expect.

I've heard a lot about China. Some NHL players are having camps there this summer.