• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Street art

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I suppose it goes without saying though, if you give people an inconvient truth that is inticing enough, they will do whatever it takes to defend them if it gives enough solace and comfort. And my computer is broken, I am sad.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
[MENTION=22064]RedAmazoneFriendZone[/MENTION]

Red%20Amazone_zpsuzupakhk.png

[MENTION=25892]Smilephantomhive[/MENTION]

SmileP_zpstv1ajmea.png

[MENTION=2]Ivy[/MENTION]

Ivy_zpsupmhtce5.png

[MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION]

Pho_zpsqum1ufqx.png

[MENTION=8584]SpankyMcFly[/MENTION]

Mcfly_zpsisst2zaw.png

[MENTION=24829]Masokissed[/MENTION]

Maso_zps7tk9wzxs.png

[MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION]

Lexicon_zpsjezhngmj.png

[MENTION=22067]riva[/MENTION]

Riva_zpswzbj481s.png

[MENTION=21859]Rambling[/MENTION]

Rambl_zpsgpy9gsfj.png

[MENTION=23915]Hawthorne[/MENTION]

Hawthorne_zpsyveqitcf.png

[MENTION=24643]Eskimo[/MENTION]

Esk_zpsmkwzs5jj.png

[MENTION=179]iwakar[/MENTION]

Iwa_zpsnwsu1dl6.png

[MENTION=9627]Xann[/MENTION]

Xan_zpsri2lqpgk.png

[MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION]

CAs_zpsnmkbzgr8.png

[MENTION=9913]captain curmudgeon[/MENTION]

Captain_zps0zrmdwzt.png

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=22064]RedAmazoneFriendZone[/MENTION]

Red%20Amazone_zpsuzupakhk.png

[MENTION=25892]Smilephantomhive[/MENTION]

SmileP_zpstv1ajmea.png

[MENTION=2]Ivy[/MENTION]

Ivy_zpsupmhtce5.png

[MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION]

Pho_zpsqum1ufqx.png

[MENTION=8584]SpankyMcFly[/MENTION]

Mcfly_zpsisst2zaw.png

[MENTION=24829]Masokissed[/MENTION]

Maso_zps7tk9wzxs.png

[MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION]

Lexicon_zpsjezhngmj.png

[MENTION=22067]riva[/MENTION]

Riva_zpswzbj481s.png

[MENTION=21859]Rambling[/MENTION]

Rambl_zpsgpy9gsfj.png

[MENTION=23915]Hawthorne[/MENTION]

Hawthorne_zpsyveqitcf.png

[MENTION=24643]Eskimo[/MENTION]

Esk_zpsmkwzs5jj.png

[MENTION=179]iwakar[/MENTION]

Iwa_zpsnwsu1dl6.png

[MENTION=9627]Xann[/MENTION]

Xan_zpsri2lqpgk.png

[MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION]

CAs_zpsnmkbzgr8.png

[MENTION=9913]captain curmudgeon[/MENTION]

Captain_zps0zrmdwzt.png

You are amazing. Seriously. Some of these are so cool. And all of them are just... Nice job.

*pats on back*

Imma say. I really like cascadecos- really really like.

And mine. Is perfect. Im in awe of it. Seriously. I half fear it. Half love it. And that makes me love it more. I mean. I dont love it, part of me it rips at a little, but again. Just adds to it. It was something I had to sit back and think about for a minute. Thank you for it.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
You are amazing. Seriously. Some of these are so cool. And all of them are just... Nice job.

*pats on back*

Imma say. I really like cascadecos- really really like.

And mine. Is perfect. Im in awe of it. Seriously. I half fear it. Half love it. And that makes me love it more. I mean. I dont love it, part of me it rips at a little, but again. Just adds to it. It was something I had to sit back and think about for a minute. Thank you for it.

So, this is why I thought of you: You and I share a love for Alice but you previously said you relate to her. I know that you have talked about the "policing" of meds before and what it means to your life. I liked that the police and Alice did not seem adversarial because I think you are good at getting along with people, generally. Alice is looking straight at the viewer with almost a mischievous expression but her hands are peacefully on top of one another. I think you have both sides also.

HUG!

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
[MENTION=6877]Thalassa[/MENTION]

Thelassa_zpsohyehvc4.png

[MENTION=4050]ceecee[/MENTION]

Cee_zpsj4ekrm2t.png

[MENTION=27574]Cowardly[/MENTION]

Cowar_zpstzbjzviy.png

[MENTION=22089]ESFJ[/MENTION]

ESFJ%20t_zpslhy0fbxi.png

[MENTION=26739]Caoimhin[/MENTION]

T%20G%2018_zpsfuvehkdi.png

[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]

Fevr_zps5qp5t5g5.png

[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]

Chan_zpsazzr4qsc.png

[MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION]

SfP_zpsxorjeyub.png

[MENTION=23796]Crabs[/MENTION]

Crabs_zpsrsshgukk.png

[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION]

Fetus_zpsvy3iboqo.png

Cowardly

deactivated
[MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION]
Thank you, I'm honored that I was included.

Is there a reason why this one in particular reminds you of me or is it a more ethereal impression?

I wish I could do the same but I'm afraid I'm a little myopic when seeing people. You are very good at it.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Thank you [MENTION=27574]Cowardly[/MENTION] :)

Chose this image because: It struck me as gentle and so do you. That the character had intense focus and was engaged with technology but that wasn’t its primary characteristic. That it represented more than just an individual but also questions of mortality and what life offers.

That the blue spider web indicated a propensity to wait to do things desired. But, the patch of grass below included a spark of life that would always grow and ‘win’ despite the concrete aspects.

That the character was black and white (true/steady) but the pic also had a lot of grey (open and questioning).

Cowardly

deactivated
Thank you [MENTION=27574]Cowardly[/MENTION] :)

Chose this image because: It struck me as gentle and so do you. That the character had intense focus and was engaged with technology but that wasn’t its primary characteristic. That it represented more than just an individual but also questions of mortality and what life offers.

That the blue spider web indicated a propensity to wait to do things desired. But, the patch of grass below included a spark of life that would always grow and ‘win’ despite the concrete aspects.

That the character was black and white (true/steady) but the pic also had a lot of grey (open and questioning).

How could one not love this? I haven't had many people in real life telling me I seem gentle, so this is new.

I think it all fits. Even my weight and height seem to be accurate. ;) Thank you again.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
How could one not love this? I haven't had many people in real life telling me I seem gentle, so this is new.

I think it all fits. Even my weight and height seem to be accurate. ;) Thank you again.

Haha! Hmmm, you INTJ's are starting to give the ISTP's a run for their money in the "most stellar sense of humour" category!! :rock:

So, gentle is a new moniker? Cool (smiles).

Kas

Fabula rasa
Oh, I said "besides" because I like all of them! It's good that art can leave a strong message and make people think. Yes, I saw it, I have the video! If I had an interesting life, I'd record every second of it too, like that guy, haha

Haha, I can understand that.

You can have interesting life if you want, so I will treat this as a plan:whistling:

I really like this one!

Do you know city or artist? I like it a lot and I'm sure I've seen it somewhere online, but don't remember anything else...

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Do you know city or artist? I like it a lot and I'm sure I've seen it somewhere online, but don't remember anything else...

I really like this one too.

Sheffield-based artist 'Rocket01', and the mural is located in Manchester :)

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Epic art, purely epic.

Annaifiwas

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION] Don't get exactly why you chose that photo for me, but I really liked it^^ Pretty and intriguing.