• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Ariana Grande is a misunderstood genius thread.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wanted to make this thread to clarify and bring awareness to the fact that Ariana Grande is a genius.

Yes, like many of the greatest minds before her, such as Van Gogh, Kurt Cobain and Kayne West, Ariana too is genius and thus to the most uncivilized or unschooled in the medium of creative thought and insight her gifts are but under appreciated.

Ariana Grande:

Genius.

I have but to wonder if the subtle artistry is really fully picked up on fully realized and brought to life.

2DE12C3700000578-0-image-a-29_1446063686440.jpg

Jaguar

Greatest minds. Kanye West? As for AG, she sings like a squealing pig. They should hire her for a Geico commercial.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
in terms of artisty, all she does is really parrot R&B vocalists of the 90s (most notably whitney and mariah) and hope that people have forgotten their impact in music and pass it off as originality

however in terms of musical content, she's got some cute songs when she's not trying to be an R&B songstress. she should stick to making cute pop songs for the gays because that's what she excels at. be alright and into you are true bops

i am sick of her fans taking in her entry level feminism and blowing her up to be the biggest liberal icon of the century though

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Greatest minds. Kanye West? As for AG, she sings like a squealing pig. They should hire her for a Geico commercial.

Not true at all:ohmy:

Why does everyone hate Ariana? obviously genius is heavily misunderstood and hated by those who can not understand.

Yes, Kayne West is obviously a genius and his attempts at mocking and poking fun at modern mainstream contemporary culture often goes over most heads. He very clearly impersonates and attempts to provoke reactions at his coy portrays of a very shallow and materialistic man who has found himself immersed and stranded in this contemptible age which lacks true substance or genuine soul and authenticity.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
What is not specific?

You're not really explaining why she is a genius, you are just insisting she is. Honestly, if you're going make spoof threads, you should at least go whole hog and delve into some deep analysis.

It's not enough to simply nod at the subject of the parody, true satirists must commit to their conceit! If you are going to be unkind, at least be devilishly clever about it, my dear boy!

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
The fact that Ariana's genius is even up for question is half of what is wrong with the world today.

Like, seriously WHAT THE FUCK IT IS FUCKING ARIANA GRANDE?

"Forever Jung", let's see you muster even 1% of the talent that Ariana Grande has, you SFYFY. It is ARIANA FUCKING GRANDE.

Do people not understand what the fuck genius even fucking is?

Do you think you could just take some purely random person off of the streets and turn them into an Ariana Grande just because you feel like it and idk maybe they're cute or something FUCK NO YOU FUCKING IMBECILES. HOLY FUCK.

IT IS ARIANA GRANDE.

THE TROLL OF THIS THREAD IS NOT IN SAYING THAT ARIANA GRANDE IS A GENIUS

THE TROLL IS THE FACT THAT YOU MOTHERFUCKING THICKHEADED DIMWITTED STUPID FUCKS THINK THAT SHE ISN'T.

Holy fuck...

edit: pardon the random intrusion, it's just that I was supposed to have 1,000 posts and when I checked back I only had 999 posts and HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO BE THOUSANDTH POST WHAT THE FUCK, WHO DO I FUCKING HAVE TO KILL IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING JOINT HOLY FUCK so yeah just had to make another post cheers, l8r

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just want to take the time and remind everyone how genius she is.
Genius:wubbie:
8087a0ce65acf25df37d1d2ceff74732_view.jpg

adorable-ariana-ariana-grande-beautiful-Favim.com-526012.jpg

Just genius.

HM-20131286398716582741423071743.9272.jpg

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I honestly have no idea who the hell Ariana Grande is

Does a lack of understanding count as a misunderstanding?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So what, he has a little bit of a crush? Let him bask in the deified air of his anima projection for a while.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ariana Grande is a genius:
b12bf479f8f9f06cb9709724cbc2515f.jpg

Hobbies and interests: Music, watching movies, swimming

Favorite color: pastel colors, periwinkle blue, marshmallow white and pale pink

favorite fruit: strawberry

favorite cereal: cocoa puffs

favorite book: Harry potter series

favorite perfume: Pink sugar

favorite musicians: Michael Jackson, Mariah Carrey, Madonna, Imogen Heap, Gloria Estefan, Whitney Houston

Favorite movie: Funny face, Jaws, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter series, American beauty

favorite animals: whales, penguins, dolphins