• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Ariana Grande is a misunderstood genius thread.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ariana-grande-gallery.jpg

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She co-wrote a bunch of Billy Joel's songs back in the early 80s. Rumor is she is responsible for the hook in Uptown Girl.

Simultaneously she worked in the patent office by day.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
So is the idea here that it's similar to a Katy Perry image and therefore that it's got a meta element of some kind?

I'm attempting to figure out what you're talking about.

nah he just means she's really hot aye he wants her D

/meta

Actually, Mr Blackout is in fact claiming that it is in fact HIMSELF who is the Genius, and that as evidence of this he posits that he has the ability to understand the inner workings of the mind of Ariana Grande, in spite of the enigmatic nature of her persona. Due to her high status, her self is buried behind layers and layers of media appraisal, and due to the sharpness of his mind, he is able to penetrate beyond this layers to the core of the matter. A hero among heroes, with the mind of a sage. Much respect represent to the street NY NY jigga

(oh, and that's just my way of saying that Blackout is smarter than 99% of you, and I'm smarter than Blackout)

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I LOVE YOU ARIANA, PLEASE MARRY ME!!!

Note: that was a joke, however, in saying that, if you propose, I WILL gladly accept.