• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI and Enneatypes as Lantern Corps

RuneyMok

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey people, I'm new to this forum. :hi: Found my way here through researching on MBTI and enneagram, thought it might be interesting to be part of these since it offers so much info on finding my type. :D

Back on topic, I am very curious to know about the correlations between the 9 Lantern Corps in the DC Emotional Spectrum. (A very weird interest I have, of course):alttongue:

Here are the emotions of the 9 Lantern corps in case you don't know:
White - Life
Black - Death
Green - Willpower
Blue - Hope
Indigo - Compassion
Violet - Love
Yellow - Fear
Orange - Greed
Red - Rage

Do post your opinions here and feel free to post what Lantern corps you think you are in too. :)