• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your favorite hip-hop and rap from the 90s

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Shamelessly ripped off from [MENTION=6877]Thalassa[/MENTION]'s idea

title is self-explanatory

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Mathematics never gets old.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a sucker for east coast rap and the Wu-Tang sound in particular.

Some cuts from my favorite Wu-Tang solo album, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...:

I think the atmosphere conjured up on Mobb Deep's The Infamous is unparallelled as far as hiphop albums go.

Organized Konfusion is a bit more underground type stuff. Unreal flow. Sound is a bit foggy and gritty, in a vein similar to Wu-Tang.

MORE TO COME.

Pharcyde – Passing Me By
Notorious b.i.g. big poppa
Coolio gangster's paradise
Notorious b.i.g hypnotize
2 PAC & Dre California love
Ice cube it was a good day
Sir mixalot baby got back
Notorious b.i.g. Mo money Mo problems
Warren g regulate ft Nate Dogg
2pac dear momma
Dre & snoop still d.r.e.
Killing me softly fugees
Cypress hill insane in the brain

I liked r&b a lot more, but I don't think that's in keeping with the spirit of the thread. I can't remember the rap I liked because they were mostly my cousin's CDs. This is just stuff I pulled off Google that sounds familiar and >50% liked