• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Shows and books with relatable ISFJ characters?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Anyone have any recommendations for shows, movies, books, etc with ISFJ characters who aren't stereotyped and boring? I want them!!

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Kaneki Ken - ISFJ 2w1 - Tokyo Ghoul

plz

edit: Sailor Mercury is also often typed ISFJ. Probably a 5 though.

PLZ

edit: Arugably Dr. Watson from BBC Sherlock

PLZ

Also, I'm just going to share this because i think it's important:

I wish i could find a bigger version...

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
There's a BBC production of Little Dorrit that's pretty good. I'm pretty sure the main character is an ISFJ.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The only one that I know of is The Narrator/Jack from Fight Club. Definitely not your typical ISFJ, that's for sure!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC.

Not an isfj. Not relatable to me really, and hopefully not to you...

But a FASCINATING character. Fucking fascinating. I havent got a type nailed down because typing 'abnormals is... Hard and 'glitchy'- but Cathy Ames from East of Eden...

Its been a ride. An again, fascinating one.

One I would recommend if you want a really really well done portrait of a psychopath and their effects on just... Everything in their life.

Anyways. Its the book Im reading and... Though it isnt a quick read, Id recommend it.

All the characters are really well done! There might even be a really well done ISFJ(adam perhaps? Shot in the dark- not definite. Only possible)

Anyways... Yeah.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hm, well, I know that Tsubaki from Soul Eater is an ISFJ. One of my favorite anime characters of all time. ;)

I think Carol from the Walking Dead is an ISFJ as well. Other than those two, I can't think of any more.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
David Fisher from Six Feet Under

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Marlin from "Finding Nemo"/"Finding Dory" is a great example. Sadly not a show or book though.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Marlin from "Finding Nemo"/"Finding Dory" is a great example. Sadly not a show or book though.

Movies are fine too! :)

I love finding Nemo!! I haven't seen it in years. I should watch it again. That, and then I should see Finding Dory!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Some anime ones since I know that's your scene:

Rem from Re:Zero is an ISFJ demon.

Makoto Naegi from the Danganronpa series (the games are better tho)

Jacuzzi from Baccano! is either ESFJ or ISFJ (socially anxious either way)
I think Chane is also ISFJ - stone cold assassin

In addition to Naomi (who is iconic) I think Rem in Death Note is also ISFJ. What is it with Rems being ISFJs?

As you already know, Asahi in Haikyuu :p

Hinata in Naruto - please don't watch her though she is literally made of cardboard.

Kotonoha from School Days deserved better

Yuki from Tsuritama is for sure ISFJ 6. Tsuritama is so good please watch it