• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Copa America Centenario 2016 & UEFA EURO 2016

Kas

Fabula rasa
I'm just watching Argentina-Venezuela and plan to sleep 4 hours later. Argentine, you better win in beautiful style (!)

Edit: It was worth it:) The first goal of Higuaín was so perfectly in tempo. I liked that Venezuela to the very end kept playing offensive (I respect that). They had almost as many goal situations as Argentine, they were just less effective.

I watched later Chile-Mexico. Chile crushed Mexico so much , it was painful to watch...

Last edited:

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Looking good :D

croatiaeuro2016.jpg

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I lost my appetite for football after CopaAmerica's Final & #Mexit. Even though I hope the decision won't stand, it really made all seem irrelevant for now. I don't really care who wins Euro, but I'll give my thumbs up for Wales and Iceland.

Kas

Fabula rasa
I lost my appetite for football after CopaAmerica's Final & #Mexit. Even though I hope the decision won't stand, it really made all seem irrelevant for now. I don't really care who wins Euro, but I'll give my thumbs up for Wales and Iceland.

Yeah, after reading about that I haven't even watched the final match repeat.

I lost enthusiasm to Euro after Thursday. It was great to see Polish representation go so far, our team most tight, funny and creative I've seen (despite of Ukraine match, which was quite pathetic). It was very close to 1/2 and I'm very happy that BÅ‚aszczykowski didn't get much off hate or anger from fans after he didn't shoot penalty and got very warm welcome after coming back home; because he played very well during all the contest. How matters one mistake comparing with hours of playing great (coming back to Messi). I hope boys will be even better in 2018.

Poor Iceland...