User Tag List

First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    I am a big Barca fan myself, and Iniesta-Xavi duo was the backbone there for many years too. Barca faced very similar problems as Xavi's performances declined (along with Iniesta's) meanwhile their opponents learned to defeat their strategy. I think the problems peaked under Gerardo Martino (Argentina's current couch ) during season 2013-14 in which they failed to capture any trophies. Enter Luis Enrique along with Rakitic and Suarez, and suddenly they renewed their strength. Sadly there were not that many new spanish additions to the core team (Sandro and Bartra showed some promise), but I do believe that the spanish have learned a new way to play their brilliant game. Watch for Thiago Alcantara, he should be rather prominent.
    Oh thanks for explanation, it makes sense.

How nice it is to meet Barca fan in TypoC
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

If England get knocked out of the group stages they shouldn't have bothered turning up.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Falcarius has tickets to all quarter-finals and semi-final of EURO 2016.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.
    Likes Kas liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Argentina - Panama

Uruguay
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

Argentina - Panama

Uruguay
    Haven't seen any match of Argentine yet. I have less time than I thought

And of course I feel bad about Urugway, I usually cheer up these two teams.

I have seen Brazil- Peru today. Wasn't a good match of Brazil, I don't feel very bad about them. Though the situation with goal relied on player using arm, referee spending about 5 minutes thinking if it was legitimate goal or not, discussing it with players... and then making the wrong decision. What a circus!
    Gabriel seems promising, I don't think I've seen him before.

Habba what do you think about Euro so far?
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes iwakar liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Haven't seen any match of Argentine yet. I have less time than I thought
    I watch highlight reel of every match in Copa, and Argetnine's full matches from records. It's so damn bright here in Finland that I can't sleep (it never gets dark), so I just keep waking before 6am to watch football.

I have seen Brazil- Peru today. Wasn't a good match of Brazil, I don't feel very bad about them. Though the situation with goal relied on player using arm, referee spending about 5 minutes thinking if it was legitimate goal or not, discussing it with players... and then making the wrong decision. What a circus!
    Gabriel seems promising, I don't think I've seen him before.
    Well, Brazil was on the other end just few days ago. Ecuador scored a goal that was all good, but referee (mistakenly) decided it had crossed the end line before it was shot towards the goal. Brazil was a disappointment too, although I never cheered for them. I do like Dani Alves, as he's work horse, but the rest of the cast is actually pretty foreign to me. Feels like Brazil's missing everything that makes it Brazil.

Habba what do you think about Euro so far?
    Have only watched few matches, and not even fully any of those. French seemed to have some troubles over Romania, and Switzerland seemed to dominate Albania on the field (but not on the scoreboard). I had expected more of Sweden, but seemed like their only strategy was to block shots and try to get the ball to Zlatan. Not very entertaining.

I've yet to decice which time I cheer this time. Might as well as go with Crotia. I did bet on England to win the title, as I believe they've been bubbling under, but the way they lost to Russia... I hope it just made them more determinited that anything else.
    -Nikola Tesla

I watch highlight reel of every match in Copa, and Argetnine's full matches from records. It's so damn bright here in Finland that I can't sleep (it never gets dark), so I just keep waking before 6am to watch football.
    Ah… at least there is one advantage of that.

Well, Brazil was on the other end just few days ago. Ecuador scored a goal that was all good, but referee (mistakenly) decided it had crossed the end line before it was shot towards the goal. Brazil was a disappointment too, although I never cheered for them. I do like Dani Alves, as he's work horse, but the rest of the cast is actually pretty foreign to me. Feels like Brazil's missing everything that makes it Brazil.
    Good to know.
    Apart from the cast, they changed style a lot, it’s mostly positional play now; a little of dribbling or individual situations.

Have only watched few matches, and not even fully any of those. French seemed to have some troubles over Romania, and Switzerland seemed to dominate Albania on the field (but not on the scoreboard). I had expected more of Sweden, but seemed like their only strategy was to block shots and try to get the ball to Zlatan. Not very entertaining.

I've yet to decice which time I cheer this time. Might as well as go with Crotia. I did bet on England to win the title, as I believe they've been bubbling under, but the way they lost to Russia... I hope it just made them more determinited that anything else.
    Haha I haven’t seen Sweden match, I believe I haven’t lost much. Actually Romania impressed me, they created a good ,tight team. England played well, had a lot of situations, but mostly unfinished; there were a few shots in the goalmouth. Too many missed opportunities.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Croatia beats Turkey

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Go Iceland Go!
    -Nikola Tesla
    Likes Beorn, Falcarius liked this post

The Mexico Venezuela match last night was excellent.
    Both goals were amazing.

"You know, with Hitler, the more I learn about that guy, the more I don't care for him."
    Norm MacDonald