MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default Art Anatomy Class

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post

Edit: Lol why did so many of you like this post? It is not even related to the OP.
    Lol we enjoy your presence
    However I think art classes should provide it's own anatomy materials for their students rather than depending on the lad, lab should be is for science students only..
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

“sometimes... confused people are funnier, nicer, and more open-minded than non-confused people.” labyrinthine

6w7 > 1w2 > 4

Likes Punderstorm liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Practicing on basic frame and hands

“sometimes... confused people are funnier, nicer, and more open-minded than non-confused people.” labyrinthine

6w7 > 1w2 > 4

Likes Punderstorm, cascadeco, /DG/ liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    Practicing on basic frame and hands

Your profile studies are going well. I see improvement from the last time in expressing ease of movement.

YOUR HANDS (sigh). Gorgeous. One of my fave's is the one crossed out?! You did not like it? Is it the pinky? Hands are ever so hard and I think the pinky provides character.

Hands next: my art mentor
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    Your profile studies are going well. I see improvement from the last time in expressing ease of movement.

YOUR HANDS (sigh). Gorgeous. One of my fave's is the one crossed out?! You did not like it? Is it the pinky? Hands are ever so hard and I think the pinky provides character.

Hands next: my art mentor
    Well thank you!! I don't know I thought I should have made the outline of where fingers starts more curvy, I didn't like it at all in the beginning but when I got back to it later, I thought it was fine

Oh I'm not a mentor I mean look at you, you're so talented, but thank you ..

6w7 > 1w2 > 4

Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

I once researched classes like this in my area and found that there are quite a few options for a small cost. I should go to ne already.
    Likes Cloudpatrol, geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Still practicing with hands, it shall take me a long way to master it *sigh*

6w7 > 1w2 > 4

Likes Malela, Kas liked this post

Still practicing with hands, it shall take me a long way to master it *sigh*
    Those look pretty good actually. Hands were always a nuisance for me (and still are, ugh). You have to really make sure the length, spaces between the fingers, angles, and shading are all in proportion or else it can come out looking wonky. It takes constant practice to really grasp the concept of the human figure. I've been drawing since I was a little girl and am still learning something new every time.
    “They wander in darkness seeking light, failing to realize that the light is in the heart of the darkness” ― Manly P. Hall
    Likes geedoenfj, Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Stargaze View Post
    Those look pretty good actually. Hands were always a nuisance for me (and still are, ugh). You have to really make sure the length, spaces between the fingers, angles, and shading are all in proportion or else it can come out looking wonky. It takes constant practice to really grasp the concept of the human figure. I've been drawing since I was a little girl and am still learning something new every time.
    Thank you Stargaze!
    Yeah any wrong line or even shading would effect the whole figure, human body is the hardest to draw, specially the hands and face ugh! I was drawing at a very young age, but I stopped for years, except for few sketches every once in a while, I'm really hoping to be able to find a time to do more drawings..
    I'm in love with your avatar btw really beautiful

6w7 > 1w2 > 4

Likes Cloudpatrol, Malela liked this post

Thank you Stargaze!
    Yeah any wrong line or even shading would effect the whole figure, human body is the hardest to draw, specially the hands and face ugh! I was drawing at a very young age, but I stopped for years, except for few sketches every once in a while, I'm really hoping to be able to find a time to do more drawings..
    I'm in love with your avatar btw really beautiful
    Yeah, don't give up! And thanks for the avatar compliment. I like yours a lot too!
    “They wander in darkness seeking light, failing to realize that the light is in the heart of the darkness” ― Manly P. Hall
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Still practicing

6w7 > 1w2 > 4

Likes Poki, Malela, magpie, Cloudpatrol liked this post