• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Musical artist by type

Il Morto Qui Parla

MBTI Type
INTP
by this I don't mean type the artists themselves, just say what song or band makes you think of what type

For example, for some reason, Beastie Boys and Bloodhound strike me as ISTP music...I can't say why.

And the song "Why don't you get a job" by The Offspring which just came on tv,reminds me of what my mum is saying to me...so...that's an INTP song I've decided.

Add...if you want.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought N music would be stuff like classical -- music that's more abstract.

I can see Rammstein being ENTJ music, though. Nine Inch Nails, perhaps INxJ. Screwdriver, perhaps ENTJ. Stuff like Nokturnal Mortum and Falkenbach, with dark fantasy overtones, maybe INFP?

Sure, this is pointless pseudo-science, but that's psychology for you!

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
For good measure, Patsy Cline probably represents the rough-and-tumble ISTP contingent.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rap is probably ESTP and R&B is ISFP.

The crap like My Chemical Romance is also ISFP.

Weird Al Yankovic's music is ENTP.

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I guess some, if not all of Thomas Newman's work could be classified as an INFP vibe. I really like his Meet Joe Black score.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
This makes no sense, I refuse to be represented by R&B and My Chemical Romance! :D

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Metallica as ISTJ???? are you kidding

whether were talking old metallica (Master of puppets) or the "later incarnation" (enter sandman) they fit ENTJ pretty well :devil:

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't know, but I do know that I like very little of what is supposed to be NT music.