• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lance Armstrong

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I don't like Lance because of his attitude, and being an Ullrich fan was disappointed to see Armstrong always knock him into 2nd place. And he's back! Yay!

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I think Neil Armstrong should come out of retirement, too.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I hate him too. I hope Contador will smash him. I've actually raced once with Contador (not in the same team of course), at an itnernational race, when he wasn't a pro. He's incredible.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't like him. Does anyone know which team Armstrong will join?

I'm hoping that Cadel Evans will win next year's tour, but the rest of the Silence-Lotto team is so crap on the tour, I doubt it'll happen. CSC was just unbelievable this year.

MBTI Type
INTJ
As long as it still says "USA" under his name, I still want him to win. I just worry about him tarnishing his legacy if he comes back and doesn't win.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I don't like him. Does anyone know which team Armstrong will join?

I'm hoping that Cadel Evans will win next year's tour, but the rest of the Silence-Lotto team is so crap on the tour, I doubt it'll happen. CSC was just unbelievable this year.

Cadel Evans should really learn that you have to attack at least once - either in the climbs or in the crono - to win. With the comeback of Contador, I fear he doesn't have many chances.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I believe Armstrong signed with a team already, but I don't remember which one. You'll have to look it up, as I don't want to see the guy's face right now.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Cadel Evans should really learn that you have to attack at least once - either in the climbs or in the crono - to win. With the comeback of Contador, I fear he doesn't have many chances.

Cadel's definitely the most consistent rider. If he had a better team, he'd have more opportunities to attack. Just looking at the way that mountain stages played out - particularly on Alpe d'Huez - it's obvious that he wouldn't have had that 2min-plus deficit heading into the final time-trial if his team was stronger. He was completely isolated for most of those stages.

On the other hand, Sastre had Frank Schleck, Andy Schleck, Jens Voigt etc. who were immense for him. That teamwork was what won Sastre the tour, not pure ability alone. Similarly, Contador had a really strong team with team Discovery when he won it in 2007. I will, however, admit that Contador is muuuuuch hotter than Cadel. ;)

That's why I'm curious about which team Armstrong will join. Wiki didn't say anything about it.

Edit: Oh, he's joining Astana. That'll be interesting.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Contador just won the Vuelta, too. Lance doesn't stand a chance against him. I will enjoy seeing him rattling with aching legs while Contador crushes him on a climb.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I give Lance credit where it's due. He is a mean machine, even though I rally against him.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I give Lance credit where it's due. He is a mean machine, even though I rally against him.

LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT LANCE=SHIT

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Anyone with one nut whose had brain, abdomen, testicular, and lung cancer and has won the Tour de France 7 times is allowed to be as cocky as they want.

If I was Lance Armstrong I'd think I was the shit and would probably have come out with a hip-hop music video by now.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Anyone with one nut whose had brain, abdomen, testicular, and lung cancer and has won the Tour de France 7 times is allowed to be as cocky as they want.

If I was Lance Armstrong I'd think I was the shit and would probably have come out with a hip-hop music video by now.

Yeah, right, he had cancer and then he was allowed to use testosterone as a replacement for his lost ball. Which, of course, was another advantage for him.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Yeah, right, he had cancer and then he was allowed to use testosterone as a replacement for his lost ball. Which, of course, was another advantage for him.

You're right. I absolutely hate his guts now.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
I never liked him either (mostly for his arrogance)/especially for what he did to Sheryl Crow. What does Kate see in him? Ew.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Italy 1st and 2nd place at the world championship