• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Any musicians on Typology Central?

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do not play any musical instruments, but I do--with a very limited amount of skill--compose music. I have been doing it for a little over half a decade. In terms of genre, I'm not sure where I would place the music I write, and I'm not consciously influenced by anyone. Here is one short piece. It's a palindrome, meaning the second half is the same as the first half, only backwards:

untitledp - WAV Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared

Galizia

MBTI Type
int
Enneagram
Six
I want to know!

1. What is your genre/style?
2. What instrument (s) do you play?
3. Who are your biggest musical influences?
4. Gimme a quick sample of your lyrics
5. Link to your music?
(PM me if you're uncomfortable telling the world)
6. Do you feel like your personality type is crucial in the type of music you make/ your decision to pursue music?
I'm still just a beginner. I plan to learn how to play the ukulele. I’m learning right now. It helps me a lot that I have already found even tabs for ukulele and a variety of, because the process of learning is easy and very interesting. If you also want to learn, look at Ukulele-Tabs tabs and start. It is always difficult to start at the beginning, but then over time you will be able to do it without even thinking. The tool is very classy and malleable with proper tenacity.

Last edited: