• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mad Max

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
So, I watched a little bit of this movie and really love the costumes, set design, make-up and special effects. It is quite a bizarre movie, but it's interesting. Still, since I didn't watch all of it I have the following questions. Is there a plot? There seem to be no cities, so where are they all driving to? It looks like there is only desert. If there is only desert, how do these weird people survive? What do they eat to stay alive? Is this just an art film with no plot at all? Why are there drummers and a guitar player on one of the vehicles? Thanks.

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Which Mad Max do you mean? The most recent one?

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha I recommend you just watch it to the end.

It's bizarre, right? I thought this quite entertaining and original. There was a city at the start where they all came from. Remember the water that falls down? Basically the plot is about his wives escaping to find freedom and mad max helps them kill the ugly guy who keeps all the source of water to themselves. The wives are looking for the city where they came from called "the green place" and they do find it, sort of.