• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

paintball

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
anyone play?

what style is your favorite?
what are you shooting these days?
how long have you been playing?
what level do you play at? are you on a team/sponsored?

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Paintball is one of those thigns I've wanted to try but haven't. My sister used to play occasionally but gave it up, so maybe she still has a gun she'll give me.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Played it once with a friend, funny thing I found is that I sucked really bad at first, but as I got tired and more reckless I started kicking butt...
Never played since.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Paintball is one of those thigns I've wanted to try but haven't.

Yeah, same here. I've always been like "that sounds cool, I should do it sometime." But then I always end up doing something else.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I just played recently on base with the peeps from my work section. It's a ton of fun. I received two neck shots at almost point blank range in one match. Shit was severe. Tons of fun though. [Five Finger Death Punch (some radio nu-metal band) for those who know of them were there at the paintball field (I guess it's one of their avid hobbies); they were playing a show in the city outside of base that evening. I met them and we got a photo with them. lol]

I'd really like to play more. I think it'd be a little more fun when it gets cooler outside. Way too hot and sticky out at this time of year. Also it'd be nice to play with a nicer marker and a decent mask that doesn't fog up like hell.

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
I haven't played paintball. Why haven't I played paintball? I need to play paintball.

They should issue paintbrushes for hand-to-hand combat.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Great story: my friend's ISTP brother strapped a catcher's protective gear, a scuba mask and football pads to himself, knelt at the edge of his backyard and instructed his friend to start firing paintballs at him.

Several minutes later, their ESFP father ran out of the house. Shouting "What are you doing!?" he grabbed the rifle from the friend -- aimed, and started firing at his son.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
i've actually been mentioning paintball recently and trying to find people to play with. I should contact Hexis ByMySword and Kyuuei about it.

Of course kyuuei will use her uber military training knowledge and sodomize us. Oh well, it'll be worth it

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
Of course kyuuei will use her uber military training knowledge and sodomize us. Oh well, it'll be worth it

in my experience, military folks only tend to do well in woodsball. ive seen them get spanked pretty bad in sport paintball ;)

Usehername

On a mission
I've played it. In Africa. With wicked cool slingshots. And sketchy eye protection.
:ninja:

One of my teammates has a scar on his stomach (two years later) from a wicked welt dealt to him by an opponent.

Thinking about getting a paintball gun now; will only do it if I can get it for dirt cheap through LBS discount.