• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Fictional Crushes

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Balsa is badass, I am unworthy.

3c3357ae8533d6b8ddd737ed4e741dd0.jpg

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Riku from the Kingdom Hearts series is my dream boyfriend. He's got the looks, the voice, the personality, everything.

View attachment 18954

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Female

Male

A Demonic Lover

MBTI Type
xNxP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
:D (*Deep, sexy voice*) Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.... I'm too lazy to save photos, so I'll use links instead! If this is against the rules (I'm not sure), then please tell me!

Sirius Black:
https://images.pottermore.com/bxd3o..._SiriusSmilingInDoorway_HP5D-11158.jpg?w=1200

Kurama Shinjirou: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...ision/latest?cb=20121231221953&path-prefix=es

V:
https://static.zerochan.net/V.(Mystic.Messenger).full.2051052.jpg

Joseph:
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/750px_joseph.png

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I find everything about Jaune Arc so fucking appealing.

View attachment 18972

Daphne Moon in the first few seasons of Frasier was such a babe.

View attachment 18973

Youhei Sunohara. He's so stupid, but so cute.

View attachment 18971

Every fictional crush list needs a qt anime grill, and mine's Yakumo Tsukamoto.

View attachment 18974

Aaron Tveit's portrayal of Enjolras was super hot. I mean, all stage versions of him have a great personality and a nice voice, but Aaron was just perfect to me.

View attachment 18975

These pictures didn't display properly, oh well.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Currently crushing on Shiro from the new "Voltron". <3

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't even think about this man often but when he does pop up in my existence, I can't help but squeal in delight secretly to myself.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've felt a strong and unexplainable sx connection to Jaune Arc from RWBY ever since I saw him in the first episode.

latest

I'm not sure how a girl from a Nickelodeon show is one of the most attractive human beings I've ever seen, but Jade West from Victorious.

S6DQ.gif

It's a bit different now that she's dead... but I was captivated by Santana Lopez from Glee back in the day.

tenor.gif

Yakumo Tsukamoto from School Rumble. I love her eyes.

f72ec49a6dd3dc79440dc18af4b955c0.gif

Hideyoshi Kinoshita from Baka to Test. His personality is whatever, but his looks have captivated me.

tumblr_n1047hUngn1rzkxhio1_400.gifv

Last thing I watched was Cobra Kai and I liked Robby a lot. I mean, he's in my current avatar...

tumblr_pqjbqu4Qfn1tvh51co4_250.gifv

Also... this is a really basic answer, but Elsa from Frozen. Not going to even bother posting a picture of her, but she's just so attractive.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had a crush on Thackery Binx in Hocus Pocus when I was a kid.

There, I said it. Let’s never speak of it again.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I keep forgetting how adorable Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds is.

I’m honestly a bit sexually/romantically repelled by unassertive, timid men (not for any sexist reasons- more because I don’t want to date myself), but Reid’s awkwardness is kind of endearing.

Being with an autodidact could be really cool or really annoying, though...

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What constitutes a fictional crush? How is that different from a favorite character?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do tend to need to have more in-depth characters in shows or movies to get that feeling, and it takes me back to my college years/youth when I feel it...I feel young again and I kinda grin to myself by myself while watching the show.

Recently, in rewatching 'Felicity', you might as well turn me into Felicity because I'd have her same dilemma getting giddy over both Ben and Noel.

Most recently, I thought the cop guy/ lead character in 'The Leftovers' was super hot. (I'm terrible at remembering character names)

I remember having a crush on Cole in Charmed back in the day, too. And, I like Daniel Craig in the Bond movies.

I also have always tended to like James McAvoy, but I think some of it is his irl Fe'ish personality (and wonderful sparkly eyes) leaks through and I find I am drawn to it. He has always seemed both warm and masculine to me.

When it comes to crush/romance material I definitely seem to have a thing for the more masculine assertive types (Felicity cast the exception; but they all just melted my heart :heart:). Too bad irl you rarely find a worthy non-jackass personality to go along with that.