• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tv and movie characters that remind you of other members

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I watched that once. She has rather odd speech patterns, and is remarkably . . . upbeat, for lack of a better word.

Then you likely saw one of the later episodes. She is exceedingly detached and focused on facts in the beginning of the series, as it was her defense mechanism, growing up, to deal with her turbulent past. She has severe issues with trust, social politics, polite conversation and 'small talk' as well as a substantial issue with humility - because she considers her being that good just another fact. Which, it is :D
Her judgements regarding anything that cannot be substantiated by science are..predictably, rather harsh, because she considers those fields irrelevant and a source of misinformation which must be eradicated.

In that regard, you are actually a lot more articulate, understanding and a lot more skilled than she is.

However, she has a knack for her trade, values precision, efficiency, thoroughness and professionalism, is exceedingly loyal to those she considers friends, is pretty much a genius in her field and is infuriatingly logical at times. She's like a scalpel, cutting away the bs and finding the intricate logic based on the facts presented to her by the bones. And in that regard, I wager you have a lot in common.

Later on, she and Booth (An ENFJ, Id say, and Id give her INTx) work closely together and he gives her new appreciation for and the tools she needs to handle social arenas better, taking his feedback on board and never feeling personally offended by it (and if she is, she bounces that off of her best friend Angela, an ENFP, to make sense of it), and so you watch her grow progressively over the seasons in this department as well, without ever losing her logic and detachment center.

...better?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
From Farscape

Aeryn Sun -@ceecee

Zhaan - @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/5999.html" target="_blank">PeaceBaby</a>

The Pilot [MENTION=8485]tinker683[/MENTION]

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] Susan Ivanova (Bab 5)

@Ginkgo Marcus Cole (Bab 5)
[MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION] Dr.Frankllin (Bab 5)
[MENTION=8485]tinker683[/MENTION] Lt. Corwin (Bab 5 - tried to find vid, but was unsuccessful :()

Ivanova is God.

Dr Franklin's revelation

(Marcus and Franklin)

Ivanova and Franklin

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh and has anyone done the [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] - Seven of Nine (Star Trek Voyager) comparison yet?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh and has anyone done the [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] - Seven of Nine (Star Trek Voyager) comparison yet?
I've compared her to Spock before, but Seven of Nine is even better!

Also I have never watched Babylon 5, but I deeply relate to those videos you posted. The way she apologizes to God after comparing herself to God :laugh:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And I am Ensign Vorik. Or one of the vulcans from "Fusion" (but not the mind rapey one)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION] - Zoe (Firefly)

1854872259-zoe1.jpg

[MENTION=4515]wolfy[/MENTION] - Wash (Firefly)

2368f45afbcb96b22639f022d8cb7402.jpg

[MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION] - Mal (Firefly)

3ad586ee89058b08fac2fe80b7b83f8b.jpg

7f180dc378c33cc21471de755dbe09b5.jpg

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] Susan Ivanova (Bab 5)

@Ginkgo Marcus Cole (Bab 5)
[MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION] Dr.Frankllin (Bab 5)
[MENTION=8485]tinker683[/MENTION] Lt. Corwing (bab 5 - tried to find vid, but was unsuccessful :()

Ivanova is God.

Dr Franklin's revelation

(Marcus and Franklin)

Ivanova and Franklin

Bab 5 rules. I very much respect Dr. Franklin and am honored by the comparison. He isn't the character I most relate to on the show.

I am a bit louder as a person and push a much more friendly demeanor--doctors seem to impersonal and detached, though Dr. Franklin isn't so much that and has a huge heart. And I could never be a doctor because I can't detach enough.....

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You guys are really good at this.

If I had to claim a Star Trek character for myself, it would be this one:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've compared her to Spock before, but Seven of Nine is even better!

Also I have never watched Babylon 5, but I deeply relate to those videos you posted. The way she apologizes to God after comparing herself to God :laugh:

Dude, Ivanova *ROCKS*
YOU NEED TO SEE BAB 5 (and ignore the crappy CGI - it is sooooo worth it)

I AM DEATH INCARNATE.

Bacon and Eggs.

:smile:

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dude, Ivanova *ROCKS*
YOU NEED TO SEE BAB 5 (and ignore the crappy CGI - it is sooooo worth it)

I AM DEATH INCARNATE.

Bacon and Eggs.

:smile:

It streams for free on Amazon Prime (I just saw when I looked on IMBD). I highly recommend it for the story, characters, philosophical issues, and more. ...

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION]
I haven't seen firefly/serenity but my enfp has so I asked him about zoe and if I fit her. He said, "zoe for those who don't know you well. I can see that but I know who you really are and you are all of them combined but I see you as the engineer mainly with a dash of river and zoe.

So now I have to watch this show!

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION]
I haven't seen firefly/serenity but my enfp has so I asked him about zoe and if I fit her. He said, "zoe for those who don't know you well. I can see that but I know who you really are and you are all of them combined but I see you as the engineer mainly with a dash of river and zoe.

So now I have to watch this show!

Good thing there are only a few episodes and a movie. ... doesn't take long to go "how could they cancel this so quickly!?!?!"

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=25892]Smilephantomhive[/MENTION] Touka Kirishima made me think of you. I think she's definitely your style. Am I right??

269993.jpg

[MENTION=23915]Hawthorne[/MENTION]

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=25892]Smilephantomhive[/MENTION] Touka Kirishima made me think of you. I think she's definitely your style. Am I right??

269993.jpg

[MENTION=23915]Hawthorne[/MENTION]

Omg Touka is one of my favorite Tokyo Ghoul characters!

Time for the real question: Who is Kaneki Ken?