• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tv and movie characters that remind you of other members

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ooh, this is fun. I know most of these don't match your guys' personalities, but this is who you are in my mind.
[mention=27014]florspoetis[/mention] Debra Morgan from Dexter (you win. You're Deb.)
[mention=24829]CornDispenser[/mention] Tate Langdon from AHS.
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] Remus Lupin from Harry Potter.
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] Thor.
[MENTION=21639]Kullervo[/MENTION] Severus Snape from Harry Potter.
[MENTION=21883]sunyata[/MENTION] Steve Hyde from that 70s Show.
[MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION] Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec.
[MENTION=5643]EcK[/MENTION] Captain Jack Sparrow.
[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] Wonderwoman.
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] Jo Harvelle from Supernatural.

I mean all these as compliments. I only associate you with a character because you guys seem cool so if you don't like your character sorry.

Very off for me. And I hate having facial hair (though I wish I liked it).....

I am very not that personality wise, plus I feel parks are a very important civic responsibility and get very irritated by the crappy job my city does with them .... dad issues, lol

But thanks for thinking of me.... :)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:laugh: as in you're drunk right now or is there a particular scene you're referring to.

As in, she wants to be alone with you and a bottle of rum on a deserted island, Cap'n Jack :D

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Very off for me. And I hate having facial hair (though I wish I liked it).....

I am very not that personality wise, plus I feel parks are a very important civic responsibility and get very irritated by the crappy job my city does with them .... dad issues, lol

But thanks for thinking of me.... :)
Haha not necessarily the personality (you're waaaaaaay friendlier and nicer) but his sense of humour/cynicism with the government/manliness and degree of self-reliance reminds me of you.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
As in, she wants to be alone with you and a bottle of rum on a deserted island, Cap'n Jack :D

That sounds cool! Wait, do we have a boat? Are we stuck on an island without any cities around :mellow:
cities are life and the source of all that is good.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
:laugh: as in you're drunk right now or is there a particular scene you're referring to.
[MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] got what I was referring to, Cap'n Jack. It's that one scene. That's how I view our interactions. I think it's the ENTP x2 thing.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That sounds cool! Wait, do we have a boat? Are we stuck on an island without any cities around :mellow:
cities are life and the source of all that is good.

Ohhh, there is a boat...eventually :D

To be fair, this is a sobered up Miss Swann :D

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha not necessarily the personality but his sense of humour/cynicism with the government/manliness and degree of self-reliance reminds me of you.

Well, I am cynical about government because I believe it could be better, not because I believe it can't be... I hold on to a bit of optimism, even though I worry the whole world is fucked and the real collapse is coming....

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] got what I was referring to, Cap'n Jack. It's that one scene. That's how I view our interactions. I think it's the ENTP x2 thing.

I saw we use [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] as a raft.

What are we supposed to do all day on a freaking deserted island :ranting: What were you thinking

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I saw we use @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/5494.html" target="_blank">Amargith</a> as a raft.

What are we supposed to do all day on a freaking deserted island :ranting: What were you thinking

This.

(finally found the entire scene :D)

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Well, I am cynical about government because I believe it could be better, not because I believe it can't be... I hold on to a bit of optimism, even though I worry the whole world is fucked and the real collapse is coming....
This is you in my mind:
As well:

- - - Updated - - -

This.

(finally found the entire scene :D)
Hahah that's what I meant! The moustache twirling + Elizabeth burning everything is exactly how I see this.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Dyslexxie;2593207 Hahah that's what I meant! The moustache twirling + Elizabeth burning everything is exactly how I see this.[/QUOTE said:
Soo... I'm essentially the pirate devil?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] Regina George :devil:

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is you in my mind:
As well:

Again, while I had a period espousing libertarian ideas, I moved far from them long ago, especially on government.

I actually favor good government. Starve the beast attitudes seem like cheap ideas to justify looting the state and cover for cronyism. I find big business as bad if not worse than big government.

And I am very very far from him personality wise.

á´…eparted

passages
[MENTION=26046]Dyslexxie[/MENTION] interesting choice with thor! A few friends have compared me to him (mostly for looks- I think its mostly inaccurate on that end though). I haven't seen him in any movies, but what little I know makes sense. In particularly having to learn the social world from the ground up.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Again, while I had a period espousing libertarian ideas, I moved far from them long ago, especially on government.

I actually favor good government. Starve the beast attitudes seem like cheap ideas to justify looting the state and cover for cronyism. I find big business as bad if not worse than big government.

And I am very very far from him personality wise.
Understandable. You don't have to be Ron Swanson but now I gotta think of a new character for you.
[MENTION=26046]Dyslexxie[/MENTION] interesting choice with thor! A few friends have compared me to him (mostly for looks- I think its mostly inaccurate on that end though). I haven't seen him in any movies, but what little I know makes sense. In particularly having to learn the social world from the ground up.
Hahah you're identical to him. First time I saw your pic I was on the phone with a friend and I was like 'HOLY SHIT THERE'S THOR', so you're forever Thor in my mind.