• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Manson Thread

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The self-proclaimed Antichrist Superstar, The God of Fuck, and most recently The Pale Emperor...

I've been a fan for 15+ years. His music got me through many difficult times while also helping me develop an interest in politics, art, religion, society, non-conformity/individuality, etc... at a young age, his impact on my life was profound. I love his dark aesthetic, his intelligence, his many transformations through the years, his awesome sense of humor, the way he tries to turn society and religion on his head (he has mellowed with age though) and the powerful messages in many of his songs that are still relevant today.

Anyway, any fans of his on here?
If so, why do you like him / his music?
When did you become a fan?
What's your favorite album / songs and why? (Mine is HolyWood)
Do you think he's an INFJ? Or another type?
Is he really turning into Nicolas Cage? (lmao)

Feel free to add anything you like, videos, photos, whatever. Non-fans can post too of course.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I LOVE MANSON.
My favorite song right now is Coma White, but I would say my favorite about is Antichrist Superstar, always.
I'm also a HUGE fan of NIN so I gotta share this:

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I LOVE MANSON.
My favorite song right now is Coma White, but I would say my favorite about is Antichrist Superstar, always.
I'm also a HUGE fan of NIN so I gotta share this:

So awesome. I love NIN too and it sucks Trent and him drifted apart. Their creativity and collaborations were great.
I love Coma White.. and Antichrist Superstar is just so... powerful (in concert those songs are phenomenal)... one of my favorite albums of all time.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Listening to this now...gahh, I LOVE the lyrics..

Also,
image.gif
That smile.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It seems no one else likes Manson on here.
Oh well, [MENTION=26046]Dyslexxie[/MENTION] we can have him all to ourselves.. :banana2:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Anyway, any fans of his on here?

Yes

If so, why do you like him / his music?
Let's just say that I am attracted to controversy.

When did you become a fan?
About 15 years ago. (but I was never hardcore fan)

What's your favorite album / songs and why? (Mine is HolyWood)
Also Holywood, that was the peek of the band in musical and social sense.

Do you think he's an INFJ? Or another type?
I see I and F while I am not sure about NJ.
The problem is that people who are working in the entertainment industry often create certain images about themselves.

Is he really turning into Nicolas Cage?
Judging from the pictures ...yes.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nope , Cage is pretty constant in his looks while Manson is moving closer to him. :wink:

I know, I was just joking. :DI honestly think it's the forehead and hairstyle though.. at least on that picture.