• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The "I Love Metal" Thread

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like sounds that could level an entire suburb.

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
I was just looking at some deer hunting videos on the internet (for posting on another thread), and noticed that every single one of them had this noxious metal music playing full blast in the background. UG.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm totally stalking this thread lol..:bunnyd:

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Not too big of a fan of the band, but this has to be one of the catchiest BM songs ever:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I have very strong Te and therefore many metal bands are just too random for me. I like: clear vocals, sense of deliberateness, some kind of a story or controversy and a little bit of militatistic iconography.

Some examples:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Slower than I usually like but the riff pierces, while also being somber and doomy. Seeing this live and feeling it in my chest was incredible.

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I've heard that you troll metal fans with Baby Metal.

So here's some Baby Metal I like:

And Mongolian Folk Metal for good measure:

Killer Instinct 3's Soundtrack:

And Gojira:

P.S. This thread made me regret having 100 posts per page.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=404]erm[/MENTION] BABYMETAL IS FUCKIGN AWESOME YASSSSSS. :hifive: