• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The "I Love Metal" Thread

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
These guys are amazing & quickly becoming my favorite metal band..
This song is my fav atm:
I also discovered this song a few days ago and was blown away, love the ending!!

Love Insomnium. Got to see them live a couple times over the past several years.

Pandemeria

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like the djont. Gotta have at least 70% clean vocals, though. :rock:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Really, really dig the hell out of this new album by Rivers of Nihil. For fans of proggy melodic death metal. Every song is fantastic. There's no filler here.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I hope all my metal head brethren and sisterine are on board the Rivers of Nihil train by now.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Been digging this album a lot lately. For fans of progressive death metal.