• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Making a Murderer

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Who's watching/watched this?

I'm on episode 6

I think it's the brother i believe or whoever got into her voice mail watch in about ep 4 or 5 he has this smug i got away with murder look and i the whole search party was involved. I'm convinced he was some how involved. but like they said their's safety in numbers and their were more of them then steve avery and brendan dassey which i can't blame brendan because i probably would've done the same thing if the factors are correct if i felt i was never going to leave the room I'd have to make a conscious force effort to realize that if i confessed to something like this if i hadn't done it that i'd be going to jail for awhile. I dunno I think that i'm hooked regardless.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] is this show any good? I'm think of watching it if it's on netflix.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There are lots of headlines swirling around this documentary. I began watching the series half-heartedly around Christmas, but am only a few episodes into it. I'll save my thoughts for when I've finished the entire docu-series.

Reddit Theories On Whodunnit

Two 'Making a Murderer' Petitions Aim to Free Steven Avery

Penny Beerntsen's Thoughts On Her Wrongful Identification of Steven Avery

‘Making a Murderer’ Left Out Crucial Facts, Prosecutor Says

Anonymous Claims Steven Avery Of 'Making A Murderer' Was Set Up & They Say They Can Prove It

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I finished this back in March, and thought it was good. Some people might get bored with it though.

I wish it showed more of the anti Avery side, but the creators said they weren't allowed to interview them.