• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So I got bored with Fallout: New Vegas and bought Skyrim for Xbox 360. This is a Bethesda game just like New Vegas, and so I fully expected to be playing a glitch-ridden son-of-a-bitch with amazing video and tremendously inexhaustive game-playability. So far I've encountered one broken quest involving a party at an embassy. Most of my equipment was taken and stashed away. It was supposed to be kept in a box, but the box turned up empty. The part of the quest which tells me to retrieve my items shows that it has been completed. But I don't have any equipment, and it's not in the box. So all my items went to the moon. I had to backtrack 5 hours of play time to fix the game and continue on without completing the quest.

In one of the quests I had to kill somebody. I found him on top of the roof of a castle. I decided to force-blast (my Star Warsy term for it) him off the roof. I was rewarded with the spectacle of watching a cartoon character being flung forcefully off of a roof. But he was nowhere to be found on the grounds outside the castle. I found him in another town. He had turned into an old woman. I killed him/her. The little boy was happy. End of quest.