• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hi! Vote to Greenlight my game on Steam.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Finally got around to putting a thing I made years ago on Steam. If you have Steam, I encourage you to vote.

Unless you're going to vote no. In which case I beg you to either not vote or to find it in your heart to give your friend Jules a chance.

Thanks in advance (of you voting yes),

Steam Greenlight :: Little Square Things!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My sister would absolutely love this game. She's great with puzzles. Upvoted.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thank you, I love you all.

But wait a minute. What the hell am I doing?

I don't want the install link to go completely viral, yet, because there are some things I want to work out. I already have modifications/replacements for the more repetitive and Bad music tracks, but I haven't integrated them in yet. I also want to rework some of the dumber levels. (There are 130 levels, so of course some are bad apples.) And there are some half-features that I need to remove so I can perfect them and put them back in later.

But it's pretty much complete. So here's the installer for what's basically v0.99996 for y'all.

http://gbelo.org/lst/Install Little Square Things.exe