• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Skrillex accuses Deadmau5 of "bullying" on Twitter

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
News

[h=1]SKRILLEX ACCUSES DEADMAU5 OF “BULLYING” ON TWITTER[/h]
Skrillex tells former mentor that he is “the worst label head ever”.

Skrillex accused Deadmau5 of “bullying” in a series of tweets aimed at his former mentor.
you can ignore bullying but at some point you have to stand up for yourself and your friends
1f64f.png
1f3fb.png

Deadmau5, who was an early supporter of Skrillex, has been critical of the producer’s collaborations with Diplo and Justin Biebier as Jack Ü.

Skrillex took to Twitter to hit back at Deadmau5 after he recently asked “what the fuck is this shit” of Jack Ü single 'Where are Ü now'. “I’m forever grateful for the mau5’s early support but the reality is sad. He’s shriveling In his own pile of hatful,” Skrillex, who’s real name is Sonny Moore, wrote in a post.
He added: “I dont care bout ur personal career but the fact that u own ur own record label is sad. I feel sorry the artists you’ve signed.” He continued: “youre great at finding talented people but ur leadership skills are atrocious. I’m sure you don’t care tho.”
I'm forever grateful for the mau5's early support but the reality is sad. He's shriveling In his own pile of hatful
— SKRILLEX (@Skrillex) November 1, 2015
Deadmau5 brushed off the accusations, self-mockingly tweeting:

Bored. Sad. Hateful. And lonely. True because skrillex PhD said so.

I can see the ISFP sooooo sooo bad in this.

Vorthos

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
RIP spelling.

I think I can understand where Skrillex is coming from. It seems as though deadmau5 has been rather rude to him (based on a quick Google search), so it probably seems like betrayal to have your former mentor act like that.

I agree with you: his response has maximum ISFP levels. If he was to channel that excess ISFP energy into a chi attack...

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
can you imagine if tupac accused biggie of bullying? lmao