• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The TypoC Gallery - share your art!

Sundae

MBTI Type
INFP
E8X1Tr8.jpg

practicing for a fan art thing.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I recently found this pastel drawing I made when I was like 10 or 11. Can't believe my forgery skills were already there ten years ago lol :D

32425963117_6b34ddd0fe_d.jpg

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Share your writing and art!

Fully formed or not. Ideas or completed works. Writing or drawing or painting or dancing or poetry or music or whatever. Share what you are working on, what you are hoping to work on in the future, and what youve done.

All forms of art welcome. This is the place for sharing and discussion!

Last edited by a moderator:

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm surprised that this thread hasn't received more attention.

Anyway, I have some writing on Booksie, including the first chapter of my most recently started novel, which I posted last night: Rather Be Dead, book by M. Leon Radecki

I also have an account on Soundcloud, some of the better music on it being:
Experiment E (version 2) by Arcturus | Free Listening on SoundCloud
kljhlkj by Arcturus | Free Listening on SoundCloud
123 by Arcturus | Free Listening on SoundCloud
84 by Arcturus | Free Listening on SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-321964225/short-2-voice-canon

Lastly, I have done a ton of visual art. I might go look up some links to it in a bit.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't see them! :( (Yuu's or Tina&Jane's)

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I can never see attachments. Ever.

For some reason my images only work ( or don’t) as attachments rather than embedded images. I do not know why, and I’m not happy about it.

MOAR I stare upon these with the covetousness of a thousand cats watching small flightless birds. @_@

Oh you. :blush:

I'm afraid these are the only two I think are worth sharing.