• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Digimon season 1

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I cry when I watch it.

Did anyone else watch this when they were young?

Brooke

MBTI Type
infj
I vaguely recall watching it with my sister. But I was more of a power rangers kind of girl.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I loved it. :) Have you seen the Digimon movies? I've seen the uncut versions online. Pretty cool. (I always wanted to be as awesome as the characters.)

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I loved it. :) Have you seen the Digimon movies? I've seen the uncut versions online. Pretty cool. (I always wanted to be as awesome as the characters.)

which movies?

I have Digimon: The Movie on tape

the first half is awesome.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Digimon was the greatest thing I can remember about my childhood (other than Transformers, that takes the fat kids cake and then kicks him in the face!) But yeah i love digimon I actually went out of my way last year and downloaded the first 2 seasons and movies. Unfortunately it got really gay in my oponion after they removed the original characters.

And the beggining of the first movie actually did make me tear up when I saw it as a kid.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Digimon was the greatest thing I can remember about my childhood (other than Transformers, that takes the fat kids cake and then kicks him in the face!) But yeah i love digimon I actually went out of my way last year and downloaded the first 2 seasons and movies. Unfortunately it got really gay in my oponion after they removed the original characters.

And the beggining of the first movie actually did make me tear up when I saw it as a kid.

Yeah I agree with you on every point (except transformers)

even season 2 with older TK and Cari sucked IMO.

CharmedFantasy

MBTI Type
IxFJ
I like digimon :D I watched all of them I think until after :/ uhh the transforming one. Where the main characters transformed into digimons themselves. Was that the last of the digimon series? I enjoyed most of the digimon series.. compared to like Pokemon! that one got Really Weird after. I'm comparing them ;o cause they are pretty similar(trainer and pet fighters).

Yeah I agree with you on every point (except transformers)

even season 2 with older TK and Cari sucked IMO.

I actually liiiked iit. Maybe because Cari was my fav character so I watched it mostly for her. There was alittle romance/crush thing going on between TK and Cari right?

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
I LOVED THAT SHOW! It was sooo great. My friend and I would watch it together and we'd know the lines and stuff. It was pretty cute. I kind of want to watch it now, actually. Damn you!

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
yep, i remember it. i watched it in HK and they translated the original japanese opening songs as the opening. me and my friend would change them in comedic fashion. good times, good times.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I always really wanted to be awesome like the season 1 characters. It's a good non-metaphor-y thing, the crests, I always thought. By being chosen, your mind is on that quality in your life, so you can improve and be stronger.

which movies?

I have Digimon: The Movie on tape

the first half is awesome.

I own it on tape too. :D But actually, the contents of that video are actually the 1st 3 Digimon TV movies edited together (both season 1 movies and 1 of the 2 season 2 movies). (The 1st movie being the "pilot" of sorts for the series that led to it being picked up as a series.)

1. "Digimon Adventure": Heighton View Terrace (Tai, Kari and the original non-talking giant Agumon)
2. "Our War Game": takes place after season 1 - the internet virus Digimon: Diaboromon
3. "Hurricane Touchdown": TK and Kari go to America and meet Willis, the boy with two Digimon

They edited about 40 minutes of content from these 3 movies, so if you're a fan, it could be worth checking out a subbed version on the internets. (I'm not at home right now, so I'll dig up the links and add them into this post later.) The first movie is particularly touching.