• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type of humor do you like...

sonictard

humor1.jpg

sensical or non sensical? :)

Thanks

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I read this as what type of human do you like and for that my answer is defiently a.) for type of humor

not sure can i have more examples of each i don't find either humorous.

sonictard

Nice, I find both sense of humor amusing.

Let's say - Two and a half men is a typical sensical sitcom, and, on the other side, Monty Python is a nonsensical, absurdist humor. Charlie Sheen is awesome as an example of fine, simple, jovial humorist (comedian), on the other side, Monty Python is a classic example of brilliant nonsensical bunch of sketches and jokes. :)

I prefer Monty Python, but lighter, brighter humor like Two and a Half men comes as a refreshment after strongly academical, deadpan, silly type of humor from John Cleese, Eric Idle and Co.

Some of my fav. moments from both shows:

Okay, this guy beats anyone:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
oh than non-sensical def non-sensical. there is some sensical humor i like but i find non-sensical funny more often.

p.s. i meant the pictures i didn't find funny in the first post.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
not sure can i have more examples of each i don't find either humorous.

hahaha this. also this is my favorite type of humor. the dry kind that's too real to not be funny.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that wasn't a joke. i actually was being completely serious. and people wonder why i'm frustrated.

i know it wasn't a joke. it was still humorous to me because it's a thread asking what kind of humor you like, giving you this binary choice, and you're like, ummm neither one's funny can i have some funnier examples?

i dunno how to explain it. please don't be offended. it's more situational humor i guess. or anti-humor, i think i read one time is the name of a kind i like.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i know it wasn't a joke. it was still humorous to me because it's a thread asking what kind of humor you like, giving you this binary choice, and you're like, ummm neither one's funny can i have some funnier examples?

i dunno how to explain it. please don't be offended. it's more situational humor i guess. or anti-humor, i think i read one time is the name of a kind i like.

oooh i thought you were taking what i said that i meant that as a joke. when i didn't.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If it's done right, I'll laugh at anything. Well, almost anything. Puns and MySpace 2007 memes are enough for me to rip the "joker" a new one.

I think people telling stories dramatically, using really weird words, or just doing stuff in the moment, like falling out of a chair and laughing hysterically is what makes me laugh the hardest, though. I don't think I really sit down and watch a comedy show if I want to laugh, I just think about awkward/crazy experiences I have.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I like it when people done something really stupid in cartoons such as getting the cat drunk or overdosing on sugar
Or when sometimes it can be done very casually by insulting someone

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like it when people done something really stupid in cartoons such as getting the cat drunk or overdosing on sugar
Or when sometimes it can be done very casually by insulting someone

this