• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hockey

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'm confident the Sharks will make it through the first round this season at least.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Boston over Montreal in 6
Caps over Rangers in 6
Devils over Canes in 5
Penguins over Flyers in 7

Sharks over Ducks in 7
Detroit over Columbus in 5
Canucks over Blues in 6
Flames over Hawks in 6

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
canucks-bwg-logo.jpg

Here's to winning tomorrow!

I went to watch Canucks vs. Ducks and I'm pretty hooked now.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
And the refs manufacture a penalty for the Pens to tie the game with less than 5:00 to go. Fucking beautiful. :steam:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Go Wings!!! I'm hoping for a rolling kill in that match up. Bloody hopeless rout. Lots of crying.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:( Flames. That pretty much says it all. I had such high hopes till the last few weeks, too.

MBTI Type
INTJ
The Flames are always a spirited underdog, but they never seem to get it done. I feel for you. They're a very likable team though. I have a thing for goalies, and Mikka is one of my favorites.

I'm so disappointed in the Flyers. I definitely think the Penguins are a better team by a small margin, but they should have been able to pull out a win in Game 2.

And the Devils are winning the Cup.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Sharks had a 2-0 loss to Anaheim for game one. Game two, tonight. :/

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That game almost made my girlie parts tingle. Pure dominance.

lol

I used to loathe the Wings, but when they played the Hurricanes (Irbe was my favorite) in 2002, I simply couldn't look away. I think Federov was possibly one of the coolest operators out there at the time.

Also, their captain was ridiculously competent and hot. o_O