• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Twin Peaks (2017)

Kas

Fabula rasa
Is anyone else looking forward?

I found out yesterday that Angelo Badalamenti will compose the music, which is good. Although there will be a new theme , hmm hope they will manage to keep the atmosphere.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yes!

I watched Twin Peaks for the first time last month and I fell in love (with the first half). I haven't read any news about it yet but I'm hoping that a few characters don't make the cut.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Last I heard, David Lynch isn't working on it anymore.

If he ain't directing, I ain't watching.

That kind of causes me to lose all interest. Keep in mind, though, that the owls are not what they seem.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Yes!

I watched Twin Peaks for the first time last month and I fell in love (with the first half). I haven't read any news about it yet but I'm hoping that a few characters don't make the cut.

Good:)
The fact that network made them reaveal murderer (in the middle of season- so weird) causes chaos in the second season and at least at the beginning it looked like they didn't know what to show anymore. But I liked Windom Earl part of the plot and the ending. I actually hope they won't explain too much, but they could link the plots a bit.

Last I heard, David Lynch isn't working on it anymore.

If he ain't directing, I ain't watching.
That kind of causes me to lose all interest. Keep in mind, though, that the owls are not what they seem.

You are probably talking about april mess. He left project at the time, but in May he decided to come back. So now there is Lynch, Frost and Badalamenti. Old team.

What more:
- there will be 18 episodes (not 9 as it was said before)
- Frost said it will be coming out on Showtime in 2017 (not 2016)
- they're starting production in September
- they treat FWWM as part of "canon" so there may references to it

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Good:)
The fact that network made them reaveal murderer (in the middle of season- so weird) causes chaos in the second season and at least at the beginning it looked like they didn't know what to show anymore. But I liked Windom Earl part of the plot and the ending. I actually hope they won't explain too much, but they could link the plots a bit.

What more:
- there will be 18 episodes (not 9 as it was said before)
- Frost said it will be coming out on Showtime in 2017 (not 2016)
- they're starting production in September
- they treat FWWM as part of "canon" so there may references to it

That was weird and unexpected. I was very disappointed with the direction after the reveal, particularly with the addition of Annie. She annoyed me, Audrey's random love interest annoyed me, and zombie-mentally impaired-mind-controlled-Leo annoyed me!

Otherwise, it was very good heh. Albert Rosenfield and Major Briggs were my favorite characters.

I haven't watched FWWM yet, I better get on that!

Kas

Fabula rasa
As far as I know from the old stuff only appearance of Kyle MacLachlan was confirmed.

There will be also Peter Sarsgaard, Robert Knepper, Balthazar Getty and Amanda Seyfried (I don't like her :/ ).

Kas

Fabula rasa
Full Cast of Twin Peaks 2017

2525.7.jpg

2526.7.jpg

There will be somewhere Laura Dern, I love her in Lynch movies.
And Tim Roth ! <excited>

á´…eparted

passages
Chrysta Bell! I am super excited to see her. He became a muse for Lynch several years ago. I am super curious to see what he will do with her. She is SO enchanting.