• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Surprise! Miley Cyrus just released an album.

Ingrid in grids

I really like Miley's voice. Another former Disney star I'd like to see deviate from radio hits and go more boldly in her own direction is Selena Gomez. She has a really beautiful tone to her voice which sometimes reminds me of Lana Del Rey.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Miley has a realllllllly sexy speaking voice.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is my opinion too. When she stops trying to be black and stays in her own lane I'll give her another listen.

she's just an off-the-rails, xanaxed-out ENFP with too much freedom and money. i think she'll grow into herself someday.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She'll probably release her best work after she goes to rehab and has her comeback performance at the 2022 Holographic Music Video Awards

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't say I find her music pleasing, however...

she's got a good taste in boob accessories:

and now that I've actually watched the video instead of merely seeing her tits and saying "Good nuff", I can also now applaud her for her philosophy of "It's better to have your tits out than be an asshole with your shirt on."

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
i agree that Mily has a sexy voice. But I cannot find anything beneath the superficial "blow job" vibe in the songs lyrically. Speaking musically, it is really good though and they flaming lips did a good job elevating her to some semblance of good.

Compare her to this...and you will understand what I mean...I am a fan of miley...but not contemporary overly sexualized mily.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
she's just an off-the-rails, xanaxed-out ENFP with too much freedom and money. i think she'll grow into herself someday.

I may be stereotyping, but I always make a connection between constant nakedness, wanting to be be black/asian/latino and having a heavy smoker's voice at 18 to ESxPs.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I may be stereotyping, but I always make a connection between constant nakedness, wanting to be be black/asian/latino and having a heavy smoker's voice at 18 to ESxPs.

i think it would have been a much smoother transition if she was an SP. she was emulating ESFP behavior but was so awkward and sloppy with it.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i think it would have been a much smoother transition if she was an SP. she was emulating ESFP behavior but was so awkward and sloppy with it.

Maybe, I mean, she was a Disney star, I'm not sure there's a such thing as a smooth transition from that. :shrug: I've never seen an ESFP in formation.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=6877]Marmotini[/MENTION]

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll be honest, I would find a lot of it musically boring if it came from someone other than Miley but it's new and interesting for her, I guess.