• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Movies That Should Be Made

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
After HBO is done with Game of Thrones, they should make a miniseries of Shogun (technically a remake, as a series was made in the early 80's and it was a huge critical success).

Or they could make a series of the entire Asian saga with a focus on Struan's.

It probably wont happen, but it would print money for em.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
After HBO is done with Game of Thrones, they should make a miniseries of Shogun (technically a remake, as a series was made in the early 80's and it was a huge critical success).

Or they could make a series of the entire Asian saga with a focus on Struan's.

It probably wont happen, but it would print money for em.
Yes plz. I was just reading Noble House and thinking how good a TV show that would be. I know they tried once, in the 80s, and failed miserably -- but in this era of great political TV, it could be worth trying again.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Yes plz. I was just reading Noble House and thinking how good a TV show that would be. I know they tried once, in the 80s, and failed miserably -- but in this era of great political TV, it could be worth trying again.

Im re-reading Noble House right now!

In my personal opinion, The Asian Saga makes A Song of Ice and Fire look like childs play.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would like to see a movie based on the Agent Pendergast novels by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. They're slightly ridiculous, but very entertaining. And Pendergast is a straight-up badass.

Although I'm not sure if there's an actor alive who could do his character justice. Maybe Paul Bettany.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Also (sorry for the double post), I want a movie based on the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic video games. Just as long as George Lucas has nothing to do with it.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think a biography of Grace O'Malley would kick ass. Someone like Cate Blanchett could kill the role.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't believe that there's only been one film version of Fahrenheit 451, and that was roughly fifty years ago. It's such a classic; and I think it has more relevance now than ever.

Also, I think Joaquin Phoenix would make a great Montag.

Ingrid in grids

I've always thought that the story of the Batavia would make a great movie.

Mane

Permabanned
I would like to see The Zeitgeist movement make a sci-fi movie, not a conspiracy documentary style but a sci-fi movie depicting how they think our society would collapse and how their Venus Project saves humanity.

Also... This in full movie version:

Mane

Permabanned
A Scrubs movie:
Trying to get away from each other (Except for DJ who is running after Cox), the Sacred Heart hospital staff each joins Doctors Without Boarders and finds themselves in a refugee camp in the middle of the Boko Haram insurgency. Think Scrubs meets The Interview meets War Inc and a bit of Thank You For Smoking.

Crabs

Permabanned
I want to see a movie about Grigori Rasputin. Leonardo DiCaprio was rumored to be playing him, but those plans might've changed since he's slated to play H.H. Holmes. I don't think he's the best choice for the role anyway. Although Leo's a good actor, he doesn't look the part at all. Liam Neeson would be a much better choice for the Mad Monk.

Also, I'd like to see Kevin Spacey play Hitler in a movie about the Nazis' involvement in the occult. I swear if you gave Spacey a goofy looking moustache, he would look just like Hitler. And he's AMAZING at impersonations.

Also (sorry for the double post), I want a movie based on the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic video games. Just as long as George Lucas has nothing to do with it.

Poor George has been exiled from his own creative property. :(

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ That's a good idea. Rasputin deserves a movie.

I would like to see a movie about mohomud and how he preached peace, women's rights and equality and spread it through war, sex slavery and treating non-muslims as second class citizens.

Ps - your avatar is too hot for a heterosexual man to not get distracted.

Crabs

Permabanned
^ That's a good idea. Rasputin deserves a movie.

Indeed. That would be one dark and creepy biopic.

I would like to see a movie about mohomud and how he preached peace, women's rights and equality and spread it through war, sex slavery and treating non-muslims as second class citizens.

OMG...that is SOOOO islamophobic!!! How dare you bring up historical facts in this hypersensitive culture! You're going to give someone a micro-aggressive aneurysm.

Ps - your avatar is too hot for a heterosexual man to not get distracted.

I know, right? Not just the menz, but the womynz too!

[Viewer Discretion is Advised]