• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do I properly advertise this book?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
No idea. You may want to write to various book reviewers and ask them to review the book. You can join several science fiction book clubs and do it that way. Call the local libraries and ask them if they'll stock the book.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No idea. You may want to write to various book reviewers and ask them to review the book. You can join several science fiction book clubs and do it that way. Call the local libraries and ask them if they'll stock the book.
That could work. I was wanting to try to see how the book did on the Amazon ebook store before I moved on, but I guess the best thing right now is to print a few copies and pedal it myself. I just want to sell enough that I feel I have some closure on that project before I seriously work on my next project--an anthology of short stories.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Your price point is way too high for 83 pages. Go .99 or 1.99.

Get some friends to read it and write a review. Also what Tellenbach said.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your price point is way too high for 83 pages. Go .99 or 1.99.

Get some friends to read it and write a review. Also what Tellenbach said.
Ok. How about the name? Did I pick a good one or should I do something like Martian Madroid?

Changing price, now.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Congratulations. Finishing a book is a great achievement. My local library has a catalog of e-books for lending. You might be able to get away with sending them an electronic copy.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Congratulations. Finishing a book is a great achievement. My local library has a catalog of e-books for lending. You might be able to get away with sending them an electronic copy.

That will get things started...hopefully

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] does it hold your attention?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"he is thrusted into the role of savior" - better as "he is thrust" Thrust, thrusted - Grammarist

Imma gonna buy this tonight, congratulations on the achievement! :)
Thank you.

Rather than go straight for a sequel, I'm going to try a horror anthology. I'll throw in some literary themes if you want to analyze them, but I'll try not to make them obvious. Truth is, I only have a vague idea for dead red's sequel, and I'm just not in the mood for another half-novel yet.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]
Can you scrub my name off of the link, at least? I’ve thought about it and I decided to comb back over my history to get rid of as much identifying information as possible.