• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anybody else here watch Red vs Blue?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Or RWBY, or anything else RoosterTeeth related in general? I need more fellow fans to talk to about my love for this show/these people. :wubbie:

Passacaglia

I recently discovered RWBY, and was then crushed when I read that the creator had just died. :(

I saw Red vs. Blue on Netflix, but passed it over 'cause it didn't look interesting. You have my curiosity piqued though.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have to admit, when my friend first forced me to watch Red vs Blue a couple years ago, I wasn't that interested but kept watching, and for a while after that I found the earlier seasons dull. Now, having seen all of them countless times and owning every season on DVD, I have grown to especially love the first few seasons, maybe even more than the later ones. :D By the way, season 13 just started airing.

I'm literally in love with this show. Red vs Blue gives me life.

RWBY is amazing also!! I'm really sad about Monty. I remember the day he passed was also the day I had a job interview, AND the day I had to put a cat down at the vet. :( That was not a good day. RT is going to continue RWBY, using what Monty has left behind, because they know he would want the show to live on. RIP Monty Oum.

Passacaglia

Haven't finished the first episode of Red v Blue yet -- it's like a movie! -- but I was pleasantly surprised from the first scene. It's kinda like a cross between South Park, Family Guy, and...well, Halo, I guess.

Not sure if I'm in love with it, but so far I'm amused. :)

PS: Love your new avatar!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Haven't finished the first episode of Red v Blue yet -- it's like a movie! -- but I was pleasantly surprised from the first scene. It's kinda like a cross between South Park, Family Guy, and...well, Halo, I guess.

Not sure if I'm in love with it, but so far I'm amused. :)

PS: Love your new avatar!

Yes, each "episode" on Netflix is actually an entire movie-length season of the show! The individual "episodes" on youtube are actually only about 5-10 minutes long, and for every DVD release they edit it to be like a movie. Glad you're enjoying what you've seen so far. It really does only get better and better. :laugh:

PS: Thanks for the avvie-compliment! :wubbie:

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sure. Because I am magic. I am a magic robot.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
tomoc76674c71112380a29.jpg

I'm now tempted to start compiling a list of my favorite rvb quotes... of all time.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
To those of you who are caught up on the show (or getting there)--what is your favorite season so far?

It's a really tough pick for me, but I think I'd have to say season 5. It's just golden. :laugh:

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just binge watched nearly all of RWBY, it was probably the only show I can do that to.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Everyone who's posted in this thread is my new favorite. I love all of you more than the others. #favoritism

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I aspire to be like Lopez, but in reality I think I'm more of a Doc or a Donut.

Tater

i watched red vs. blue back when it was exclusive to redvsblue.com, a few months after the pilot episode aired. i got into it because i liked halo, and eventually i joined the forum to create avatars and custom magic card designs for the users there. i might not even be here today if it weren't for my first forum experience there. :nerd: :sage:

not sure what character i'd be haha. a mix of church and grif i suppose.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
To those of you who are caught up on the show (or getting there)--what is your favorite season so far?

It's a really tough pick for me, but I think I'd have to say season 5. It's just golden. :laugh:

I really like Church Time travelling. What the fuck happened to you? I don't want to talk about it. lol

My name is Michael J Caboose, and I hate babies lol
img-thing

Thanks for this Yamato-sempai

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I'm kinda Caboose, Rather Donut, some of Sister, and surprisingly like Church when I get exasperated.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I love RvB and everything RoosterTeeth.

My favorite RvB character is Grif. Favorite RWBY character is Emerald. Favorite Achievement Hunter is a tie between Geoff and Ryan. Favorite podcast regular is Gus.

I am too afraid to find out if Camp Camp is as obnoxious to watch as X-ray and Vav. I'm scared. The animation looks really not bad (which is really great for RoosterTeeth standards, let's be real). Is it any good?