• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who sucks?

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I thought Eddie Vedder's work on the Into The Wild soundtrack was excellent, he should keep on doing solo stuff, Pearl Jam is over. And I like his voice, I'm sick of hearing high-pitched girly-men fronting bands.

Terrible voice! He's a mumbly, growly mess. He's directly influenced a whole generation of crappy singers, like the guy from Nickelback. "Hard Sun" is good music ruined by a brutally bad chorus.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
It also helps that it's by far the best sitcom since Seinfeld and delivers more laughs per episode (LPE) of any show in TV history.

Of course, these things are all subjective.

Seinfeld was overrated. I'll watch entire episodes and laugh 2 or 3 times. I'll take The Simpsons, Curb Your Enthusiasm, either version of The Office, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Larry Sanders Show, and Arrested Development over Seinfeld any day.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Terrible voice! He's a mumbly, growly mess. He's directly influenced a whole generation of crappy singers, like the guy from Nickelback. "Hard Sun" is good music ruined by a brutally bad chorus.

Don't forget Creed!

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
This doesn't have to do with Arts and Entertainment, but: People with snow hats on when it's 80 degrees out.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ

Enyo

MBTI Type
xNTJ
The Titanic.

I mean, seriously. The boat sank. Get over it.

I think when I watched that movie, I spent most of it praying that they would hurry up and hit the damned iceberg.

Enyo

MBTI Type
xNTJ
I think this is the first time I've disagreed with you. I guess it was bound to happen sometime.

Yeah, it would. My husband likes it, too. I just get repulsed by the fart jokes.

I always tell him that I have boobs, so it makes up for a lot of other flaws. ;)

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Yeah, it would. My husband likes it, too. I just get repulsed by the fart jokes.

I always tell him that I have boobs, so it makes up for a lot of other flaws. ;)
Boobs do have a way of making up for a lot of flaws. :smooch:

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I can't stand scatological humor.

Also, I'm going to resubmit George Michael. I insist.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I can't stand scatological humor.

Also, I'm going to resubmit George Michael. I insist.

It's too bad you feel that way. He told me that he thinks it would be nice if he could touch your body. Cause he knows not everybody has a body like you.

I guess he better think twice before he gives his heart away.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I suck. :( (at least that's certainly how I feel today)

You know... if these were still the years when Oasis was popular, I'd post it several times.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got tired of reading through the 30 some pages in a semi-tipsy post work state, so I'm going to just go ahead and list some things-

La Dolce Vita
Requiem for a Dream (the movie, not the song)
emo anything
post 90s pop punk
South Park
Patron and Grey Goose (so lack of character is something worth striving for in a drink?!? :shock:)
Splenda
Top 40 music after about 1997 or so (I HATE you Fallout Boy!)
Zach Braff
The Dali Lama (oh yes, I went there! don't run if you want to help out :dry:)
the idea of "getting in touch with yourself" in the horrible modern sense
Herman Melville
uggs
Chardonnay- especially that which is heavily oaked (buttered toast belongs on a plate!)
sweetened "coffee" drinks- it's not coffee if you can't taste the coffee

that's a start ;)

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
It's too bad you feel that way. He told me that he thinks it would be nice if he could touch your body. Cause he knows not everybody has a body like you.

I guess he better think twice before he gives his heart away.

Aww, now he's never gonna dance again...

I thought of another one. The movie Life is Beautiful. What a simplistic, annoying piece of sentimental schlock.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I forgot my pure disgust with Nicholas Sparks and everything he's ever had a hand in- die Nicholas Sparks!!! :steam: