• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

X-Factor Judges Relentlessly Bully Contestant

Crabs

Permabanned
it's the kiwi kanye!!! ugly people being ugly

this is cringeworthy to watch. fortunately, they were fired. who knew that wearing a suit was original? :huh: these two are a miserable match made in hell.

93JC

:shrug:

I've never heard of these people, so I have no idea what the male judge sounds like when he sings, but if the contestant was imitating the singing of the male judge then their overarching point would have had some merit if they were able to express it in a way that wasn't obnoxious.

Either way any sort of display like this on television is very suspicious to me, and I wouldn't put it past these people's agents/managers to have goaded them into doing it for the publicity.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
who's the doppelganger now sweetie :)

tumblr_nl9ujzJu1W1t75ioqo1_250.jpg
tumblr_nl9ujzJu1W1t75ioqo2_250.jpg

Crabs

Permabanned

I've never heard of these people, so I have no idea what the male judge sounds like when he sings, but if the contestant was imitating the singing of the male judge then their overarching point would have had some merit if they were able to express it in a way that wasn't obnoxious.

Either way any sort of display like this on television is very suspicious to me, and I wouldn't put it past these people's agents/managers to have goaded them into doing it for the publicity.

i've never heard of them either, but they must think they're hot shit. the contestant was singing a cover song of michael buble, which is probably why he wore a suit. they didn't criticize his singing, just his appearance.

if it was an ill-conceived publicity stunt, their music careers most likely won't recover from it with all of the backlash. the public is now criticizing their image and lack of originality. what small fanbase they had seems to be dwindling. no doubt the network appreciates the attention their show is receiving at the moment, but I doubt the incident was scripted. even her fellow co-host, melanie blatt, called her a twat. the pinnacle of her idiocy was referring to her husband's unoriginal attire as "intellectual property."

93JC

I don't really want to learn any more about the incident or about them; to do so would only contribute to the hype machine. The best comeuppance is if they're forgotten.

á´…eparted

passages
Trash TV, drama for the sake of drama. They're going to get their public shaming, he'll be vindicated. Whoop de do.

Next.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
apparently the two judges were both fired the next day. so who knows :shrug:

Crabs

Permabanned

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
now her record label has dropped her and the couple is fleeing from new zealand to los angeles. cuz people won't recognize them there. :mellow:

her creative integrity is overwhelming

:laugh: Well their labels can't have been far off dropping them anyway. London to NZ is the reverse career trajectory of an artist hitting the big time. Then again perhaps they'll wrangle this attention into something more? The LA move seems tactical.

The willy plonka one is hilarious.

Crabs

Permabanned
:laugh: Well their labels can't have been far off dropping them anyway. London to NZ is the reverse career trajectory of an artist hitting the big time. Then again perhaps they'll wrangle this attention into something more? The LA move seems tactical.

The willy plonka one is hilarious.

you're right, the media is reporting now that her record label dropped her months ago. too bad they didn't flee to syria instead of LA.

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Lol I heard about this, I actually do have two old Natalia Kills songs on my phone, but never followed her up. It's one thing if they wanted to say he was imitating a bunch of artists or someone big, but to try and bring her irrelevant husband into it was just too funny.