• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Concept art

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Does anyone have any concept art to display? Environment, characters, machines, etc. Can be anything really.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Does anyone have any concept art to display? Environment, characters, machines, etc. Can be anything really.

I mostly draw naked women now so I couldn't post them here.

I drew naked men mostly in high school.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I mostly draw naked women now so I couldn't post them here.

I drew naked men mostly in high school.

Dee used to post naked pictures on the forum in the past. I suppose to an extent it wouldn't be against the rules.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
An old project that I should resurrect as I have parts just sitting around. I tend to sketch things out, but most of my sketches are at home, and this happens to be on my phone.

Mole

Permabanned
From Phone Freakery to Typology Central

I was a phone freak (phone phreak). We accessed the international phone network at will. We had our own magazine. And we created phone art on the international phone network.

Phone freaking was a form of conceptual art: a concept of non-scalar networks made concrete on the international phone system.

It was very exciting and we linked up phone freaks throughout the world. And it was technically possible because the phone network was analog not digital.

When the net became digital and powered by the computer, phone freaks joined the mainsteam.

So this ex-phone freak finds himself on Typology Central.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This was concept art for a character I tried to formulate I think around about 8/9 years ago or so. It was a silhouetted form of a mystery oriented happy character. Didn't do much to him though. Now he's just my avatar. I'm trying to develop him into a 3D model to use in some animation and game development but I'm only currently learning how to 3D model.

p92Y7jz.jpg

aYQbO0m.jpg

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here's another concept sketch I made for an evil character...

VkRs0vx.jpg

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
looks cool effect, what did you use
I sketched it, scanned it, then used a couple of filters on photoshop including the oil painting which gave it a painting and raining effect.