• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type the Famous Person or Character Above You

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
post the name of a famous person or character and the next poster will assign that person a type, and then post another name. you know how it goes.

Gilda Radner

nos4a2

post the name of a famous person or character and the next poster will assign that person a type, and then post another name. you know how it goes.

Gilda Radner

All righty. I am going to save this poor thread. I honestly have no idea, but how about...ESFP?

Mine is...Walter White in Breaking Bad (am currently in the middle of watching this series, so he comes to mind). Hope I did this right five sounds. :)

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
All righty. I am going to save this poor thread. I honestly have no idea, but how about...ESFP?

Mine is...Walter White in Breaking Bad (am currently in the middle of watching this series, so he comes to mind). Hope I did this right five sounds. :)

INTJ

Alan Arkin

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
I only know him by the character he played in Little Miss Sunshine, so ESTP

Trademark Da Skydiver

very doubtful anyone will know who this is, so google him if you want, if u don't here's a quick interview for reference: https://youtu.be/LLkOytPMxgY