• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

IMDb Vote History

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I don't know, but now that you mention it I remember one over there.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
You've got way too many '10's.
Disproportionately, or just too many? I could explain the proportions: for the past five years I've....

HOLY SHIT DID YOU JUST SEE THE 100M FINAL

Anyway I've been watching a lot more great movies than bad, because I do research.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
OH, I'll bet you searched for "woo" didn't you? Three-word search terms yield no results. (I found this out trying to search for my name, there, I said it, I'm vain)

V Profane

MBTI Type
INTP
Disproportionately, or just too many?

Well I'm arbitrarily applying my arbitrary scoring system to you, which dictates that '10' are rare, and not to be wazzed off on guff like The 40 Year Old Virgin, and err, err, Barry Lyndon. Yeah, I wanted to castigate you, but I really have no grounds to. Fo' sho' there are 10's I don't agree with, but I can't honestly say they're unreasonable.

OH, I'll bet you searched for "woo" didn't you? Three-word search terms yield no results. (I found this out trying to search for my name, there, I said it, I'm vain)

No. Because it was my thread, and I could remember the title, I searched for several consecutive key words, but I still couldn't find it. (I found it by incremental browsing)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Well I'm arbitrarily applying my arbitrary scoring system to you, which dictates that '10' are rare, and not to be wazzed off on guff like The 40 Year Old Virgin, and err, err, Barry Lyndon. Yeah, I wanted to castigate you, but I really have no grounds to. Fo' sho' there are 10's I don't agree with, but I can't honestly say they're unreasonable.
I expected more grief over Commando than anything else, but I'll defend it to the death! 40yo Virgin probably made me LOL more than any movie in history, that's why it's a 10.

V Profane

MBTI Type
INTP
I expected more grief over Commando than anything else. But I'll defend that to the death. 40yo Virgin probably made me LOL more than any movie in history, that's why it's a 10.

Commando is unimpeachable. The 40 Year Old Virgin is over-long, middling, better than you'd think, fluff. (7/10)