• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are these tv actors' types?

Crabs

Permabanned
this is an interesting round table discussion about their respective characters.

i'm not sure if you can type people based on facial expressions, mannerisms and body language. maybe those who are more adept at typology than myself could share their thoughts. norman reedus seems to have a different vibe than the others; introverted feeling, perhaps? he and liev both seem introverted to me. vera and norman have an intuitive vibe. lizzie caplan seems kinda entj'ish, or maybe estj. not sure about jon hamm, but he's much more likable than don draper. esfj maybe?

jon hamm - mad men
vera farmiga - bates motel
lizzie caplan - masters of sex
norman reedus - the walking dead
liev schreiber - ray donovan
julianna margulies - the good wife

[video=youtube;5GDvqKgtRGU]5GDvqKgtRGU[/video]

kidturtle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Jon Hamm: ISTP
Vera Farmiga: INFJ