• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTENSE Music

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
If it's Rammstein you're after, I'd say go in chronological order. Everyone seems to love Herzeleid.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Okay so I think Navio Forge is probably the most intense band of all time, however I can't find any tracks to link.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I enjoy Ralph Vaughan Williams but can only take his orchestrations with discretion and infrequency.

The composer's 5th Symphony in D Major is one of these ambivalent favorites. In the second Presto movement (track 2, disc 2), from its denouement past the four-minute mark, it all goes to wordless things and points of light.

So enchanted by that first seven-chord progression (on this recording, about 4:13), I lifted a variation and stuck it behind the first chorus in a song of my old band's.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
'reX is fine
and i'm never pissed off at things like that

just stupid people and some of the mistakes I make.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
'reX is fine
and i'm never pissed off at things like that

just stupid people and some of the mistakes I make.

What if I called you cuddle muffin cutesie sweetie pie lovey cubbie huggy bear cute-stuff McGee? Would you be pissed off then? Could you handle such intense cheesiness?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What if I called you cuddle muffin cutesie sweetie pie lovey cubbie huggy bear cute-stuff McGee? Would you be pissed off then? Could you handle such intense cheesiness?

Just don't pinch the cheeks, grandma
the ass is fine though
i was stricken of that fright when i dated a girl who asked if she could feel on it
and constantly made wise cracks(no bad pun intended) about my rump roast

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I've got a few good recommendations. I'll zip a few songs and hook you up when I'm off work. I live for intense music.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I've heard a ton of metal of all styles but I'll probably always consider these guys to be of the most intense. Love them.

All Out War:
AOW

And the passionate/energetic Go It Alone (another favorite band):
GIA
Enjoy. ;)

563 740

MBTI Type
ENTP
Finally a thread about intense music! I love metal, especially death metal, so here goes...

YouTube - Benighted - Nemesis, video clip Brutal Death Metal/Grind

YouTube - Strapping Young Lad - Oh My Fucking God

YouTube - Anaal Nathrakh - Pandemonic Hyperblast

YouTube - Strapping Young Lad - Wrong Side

Strapping Young Lad - Shitstorm is one of the most intense songs ever recorded, but it has been deleted...

Not THE most intense, but the build up & live element makes it pretty gnarly:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nr_w1OehVs"]Gallery of Suicide[/YOUTUBE]

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Geez, there's a lot I missed in this tread.

I've heard a ton of metal of all styles but I'll probably always consider these guys to be of the most intense. Love them.

All Out War:
AOW

And the passionate/energetic Go It Alone (another favorite band):
GIA
Enjoy. ;)

AOW's "Soaked in Torment" was really awesome... until the dude started singing. Then it was funny. Either way, totally intense. :nice:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
He doesn't sing he screams. It's funny to those that don't understand <---(said in condescending manner :p). I love his vocals. They are what make it intense.